Reply to Thread

Thread: Mr Todds Roaring Bull Guide.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Roaring Bull Guide by Mr Todd.

Hello,

A few people are interested in the way I play Roaring Bull so heres my one and only guide.

You might be able to save a few precious Recs by using MMA instead of Major or lucky you have two MMAs already but I dont care.
    I will not count the dead.

This is what I use. It might be slightly excessive but once again I dont care, I do it for my own ease and pleasure
    ****Update new step added due to camp position / intercept change in middle tower / bottom camp****

1 Major. Load with 50 Recs, 220 Cav.
    3 Vets. Load 250 Elite, 250 Crossbow, 250 Cannon.
    2 Normal Generals for Blocking. Load one with 72 Elite, 128 Cav, other with 40 Recs, 20 Elite, 140 Cav.
    1 MMA. Load with 220 Recs.
    5 General Big Helmets / BHGs/ Load 3 with 200 Recs and 2 with 200 Bows (600 Recs, 400 Bows Total).
    If you got a troop carrier congratulations!

I also have 2 More Normal blocking Generals at Home pre Loaded with troops so they can be sent to the next RB as soon as current one finishes.
    This means as you know that you have 30 mins until landing. So you have just enough time to get your other generals turned around so everyone arrives together ready to go again.

Ok so first General set up.
    These days landing zone is bottom left.

Move 4 Generals to the top left. Major, Vet, Vet2, Blocker 1 (72 Elite, 128 Cav)
    Line them up as show in the below picture one behind the other.

Please take special note of the tree.

****Update also send one of your MMAs to the top and line him up directly behind the others.****

When Major is ready send him to first camp directly ahead. (Pre loaded with 50 Recs, 220 Cav)

Now reload Major with 134 Recs, 1 Elite, 135 Cannon and send him down to attack camp to left of first tower.

Now load first Vet with 50 Recs, 101 Bowmen, 99 Crossbows, send him to top camp on middle tower once Major Gen reaches the Tree.

Now load 2nd Vet with 20 Recs, 160 Bowmen and 70 Crossbows, send him to left side camp 2nd tower once first Vet reaches the Tree.

****Update New Step****
    ****Update load the MMA with 110 Recs and 110 Cannons. Send him off to kill the middle tower bottom camp.****
    ****Update the middle bottom camp now intercepts for some reason, maybe it moved a square closer****
    ****Update either way you should kill it, losses are low maybe 60 recs. Better than loosing any Cannons****

By this time the Major should have made his attack and be on the way home.

Reload him with 107 Recs, 54 Bowmen and 109 Cannons.

Now its time to zoom out of the map a few clicks and close the star menu to give yourself some space.

Send Blocker One (128 Cav, 72 Elite) to attack camp to the right of the middle tower.

Now get Major ready and send him to attack the Middle Tower once Blocker One reaches the Tree.

That should take care of the Middle Tower.

Now that Middle Tower is gone move the 2nd Blocker down into position. (Pre Loaded with 20 Recs, 40 Elite and 140 Cav)
    Reload Major with 130 Recs and 140 Cannons and move him down into position also. See Picture Below.

Also load MMA with the remaining 110 Cannons and 110 Recs and move him down into position at Bottom Tower

Your probably 15 mins away from finish now so its a good time to organize a sale or swap of the two loot spots.

Now send the Major to attack the tower and as quickly as you can send the blocker to attack the right side camp.
    If all good the blocker should walk just infront of the Major. If you delay even 5 seconds sending the blocker then retreat.

Its also possible to use a block here but no need to kill a general. Will mess with the flow as sending him home before the end.

Bye Bye Tower Two.

Now Reload Major with 210 Recs, 1 Elite and 59 Cannons and move him down with MMA ready for Bottom Tower.

At this point send both the Normal Blocking generals home
    (they will take first spaces on home island so no need to ever reload them)

Now send the MMA to take out the first front camp. (Loaded 110 Cannons and 110 Recs)

Now unload the Cannons from the MMA. There should be a few recs left alive so leave them.
    Send MMA on suicide hit on the Final Tower to knock it down a bit.

By this time your looters should be on the way.
    Load the Vets up and send them home. Normally there are 250 Crossbows, 249 Elite and 191 Cannons to take home.
    Remember the Major has the extra Elite and Cannons.

Now wait until your looters are about 5 minutes away and load up the BHGs and send them home.

Once looters make their kills send in the Major to finish.

Once the adventure is completed start next one straight away and send the two pre loaded Blockers.
    Your Vets should be almost home now so they get reloaded and sent next.
    Five minutes more and BHGs come home so reload and send.
    Five minutes later Major and MMA are home so reload and send.
    By now Blockers should be half way back to the new adventure.
    So everyone should be arrive a few minutes after each other but all within 30mins.
    Spend the minutes in between reloading troops into the barracks

Time to go back to the beginning of the guide and start again!

Hope you enjoy this method.
    Please message me if you find something unclear.

Kind Regards
    T.
    Last edited by Mr_Todd; 16.11.15 at 16:42. Reason: showed images inline

Reply to Thread