Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Easter 2015

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by alakama789 View Post
    not sure, but does this mean i can get a second MMA now? or is this available only for those who didnt get him last time?
    you will know when bb announcement in dev diary.
    this is still sneak peek
    BB don't understand their own game

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    You can get 1 MMA from the shop for gems and 1 from the event and therefore have a maximum of 2 but 1 of them MUST be a gem bought one. Or at least that's the current position......

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    OK my blood pressure came to normal so now I will comment. I am very pleased that you have made this change because of our little fellas in Guild that didn't had any chance getting old eggs from market at ridiculous prices. I am so pleased because of it that it trumps my feeling of dissapointment for losing closely to half a million coins for buying old eggs.

Now what I would like to hear is an official "this is final decision" because how can I know you will not change your mind again?

Again, thank you very much in the name of my Guild mates that will now have a fair chance to get the MMA and some other stuff.
    Last edited by CrazyBat; 26.02.15 at 19:36. Reason: typos

World
    Sandycove
    *shakes head*
    Extreme negative feedback for not having the generals available with new eggs and keeping existing limits on old eggs....
    then the makers changed it based on that feedback...
    now extreme negative feedback for the change that people seemed to want.

I'm sorry for those that gambled based on the sneak peak, but it was a gamble and the prices you paid you chose to. I chose not to buy any old eggs because I thought the prices were getting out of hand. It was a choice, nothing else.

Thanks BB for listening to those who felt a change was needed.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    *shakes head*
    Extreme negative feedback for not having the generals available with new eggs and keeping existing limits on old eggs....
    then the makers changed it based on that feedback...
    now extreme negative feedback for the change that people seemed to want.

I'm sorry for those that gambled based on the sneak peak, but it was a gamble and the prices you paid you chose to. I chose not to buy any old eggs because I thought the prices were getting out of hand. It was a choice, nothing else.

Thanks BB for listening to those who felt a change was needed.
    It was a choice based on something, the choice didn't get out of the blue. If it was as it was first announced this would be the last chance for me to get that mma. And only for old eggs. So if I need mma because I didn't get one and don't have old eggs what should I do?

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBat View Post
    Now what I would like to hear is an official "this is final decision" because how can I know you will not change your mind again?
    dev diary is final version
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/f...00-Dev-Diaries
    still nothing about 2015 event in dev diary, can be some changes
    BB don't understand their own game

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm very happy to see that the MMA is available now for new eggs -- thanks to listening to the feedback! I've been speculating and gambling in trade and had accumulated some old eggs, but it sounds like they may be usable for something in the summer? No worries anyways, that's part of a speculative market...

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBat View Post
    It was a choice based on something, the choice didn't get out of the blue. If it was as it was first announced this would be the last chance for me to get that mma. And only for old eggs. So if I need mma because I didn't get one and don't have old eggs what should I do?
    Option 1): Buy with gems
    Option 2): Play without it
    Option 3): Don't play at all

*Update
    I just saw the announcement that sounds like it's solved all the problems. All the generals are available with the new eggs, and all previous event items will have value during upcoming events.
    There is no way of knowing how much "value" the old items will have, but at least they will be worth something. Based on this I am NOT going to start paying huge prices for more presents or pumpkins however - I will wait to see what is actually available in a final post (not a sneak peak that is published with the disclaimer that it's not final and subject to change).
    Last edited by Xibor; 26.02.15 at 20:10.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    A couple of thoughts, coming from someone who did spend a fair amount of resources to buy eggs (when they were 100 each, not 150 yet)...
    1) Of course the changes make sense. Of course BB is to be applauded for listening to player feedback and taking it into account. Giving everybody the opportunity to get (another) MMA is the only right way and I don't think any of the frustrated recent buyers of eggs would argue against that.
    2) The original announcement is where BB got it completely wrong. Striped and spotted eggs? Both a 2014 and a 2015 store? Last chance to get a 2nd MMA? This was always gonna lead to an uproar by players, massive speculation, price-rises etc. Don't lay the blame on players for being so "stupid" to buy eggs at over-inflated prices. It was the logical thing to do with the information at-hand, and it's not as if BB has a proven track-record of correcting their mistakes...
    3) A trade-based economy is the core of TSO? Sure, but an economy based on supply and demand, and some speculation thrown in to spice it up. Not one that is driven by a higher power that completely rewrites the rules with some random announcements.

BB is responsible for the environment in which players payed stupid prices for old eggs; they better make sure those old eggs turn out to be valuable items during that summer event!

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Option 1): Buy with gems
    Option 2): Play without it
    Option 3): Don't play at all
    Option 4: do as advertised sigh.....
    Actually that is option 1, your other options are folowing options.
    Last edited by CrazyBat; 26.02.15 at 20:09.

Reply to Thread