Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Easter 2015

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Another thing I find interesting is how all those "NEW NEW" ( did i say new?) "NEW" players paid out half a mil coins for 3k eggs if your so "NEW" and your economy made you half a mil in coins I'm certain you are going to recover from this fail investment and still triumph over it with newly attained knowledge.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiusha View Post
    Another thing I find interesting is how all those "NEW NEW" ( did i say new?) "NEW" players paid out half a mil coins for 3k eggs if your so "NEW" and your economy made you half a mil in coins I'm certain you are going to recover from this fail investment and still triumph over it with newly attained knowledge.
    *grin*
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiusha View Post
    In my case it wasn't economy, not that its any of your business. There is also a factor of my time in this that I invested. If there was no false advertisment, I could have saved these 7 day premiums for upcoming event too. Also, when I posted about new players, yes, they could never do what I did to buy old eggs. I am somewhat new. New enough to not have items from previous event.

World
    Newfoundland
    False advertisement?

"Sneak peek is a brief information about one of the upcoming game versions and may not reflect the final status of the content. Once the game version is finalised, a corresponding Dev Diary will be published."

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Yup, lesson learned. Maybe a poor choice of words in lack of better ones.

World
    Newfoundland
    A lot of people took a risk, its unfortunate that people came unstuck. In all honesty its not a complete loss depending on what comes in that merchant shop in the summer.
    Last edited by Brayarg; 26.02.15 at 20:40.

World
    Newfoundland
    In general, to buy the eggs was the only logical move as the old eggs are with a limited supply.

Btw, i have noticed an interesting fact. On 24.02 BB/Ubisoft announced open position for TSO Game Developer. On 26.02 we have this, what we are witnessing now...

And now there is a question bothering me... Are BB so bad with finances, so they can afford just 1 person with brain in the Dev Team? If yes, we, the players can raise a charity to help BB to hire a second one with brain in order to ensure that there will be a brain activity involved in every decision in the regard of game development.

P.S. You may delete my 7353 Old eggs and give me back about 600k coins - a rough estimation how much I had to pay for them.
    Never underestimate the overwhelming stupidity in overwhelming numbers.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    You guys honestly...

1. I might have spent .5m on eggs but i am not a new player i just missed last years event.
    2. You all think this helps noobs - it doesnt. It helps big experienced players! To try and undo their mess they have dropped in 3 generals for 11k eggs - How much do you think eggs are going to cost exactly? For sure my economy supports me buying the eggs I need - How are noobs going to be able to afford 11k eggs at what 100, 150, 200 gc each? In events gone buy eggs (or presents or pumps) cost a lot in first few days until the "biggies" got their gens, then fell dramatically, that wont happen this year nearly so much so noobs / casual players whatever you want to call them wont get any general! We have NEVER had THREE GENS DROPPED IN! Out of the frying pan....

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    1: I can't believe people went overboard and bought those eggs at the retarded prices. Always wait till the event is actually in place as the price WOULD have dropped since those that had the eggs can't use them anyway but were simply relying on people paying too much for them.
    2: I bought a few yes. Fortunately there is the summer event (see the announcement), so even though I can't get the extra 3 floaties, still no loss. Just an investment for the summer event.
    3: Blaming BB because they listened to a majority and now complaining because you couldn't be patient? "Boohoo I bought the eggs at retarded prices when I should have waited but it is all BB's fault" -_- are you kidding me ...

I am perfectly fine with the way they changed it. Just wait till the Summer event you might be able to get a lot of items others can't get before complaining.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Event items from the past i want to change a gems. 1 event item to the 2-5 gems. Not gold coins, too low price. I think

Reply to Thread