Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Easter 2015

World
    Newfoundland
    Rhylian, it is not about the money. If we could afford to pay the price, that means that we were capable to collect that amount somehow. The issue is that the Dev Team have no clue of long term planning. I am pretty sure that they had the data how much eggs were left unspent from the last year and what percentage of the total amount of old eggs that have ever appeared on the server this amount is. And it is not hard to realise that if lets say 10% of the eggs left unspent and the player base is 50% bigger compared to the last year, a serious demand will appear and a "gold fever" will occur, because everyone want MMA and Vet with ingame resources. It is simple demand/offering equation. And based on the data they have, its pretty sure that such event could be accounted.
    Never underestimate the overwhelming stupidity in overwhelming numbers.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Lol rhylian, they wont run an event in the summer just for eggs. They will drop in a load of other items, so everyone will be able to get them, moreover the summer event will not include a third MMA on which the prices for eggs were based. The "Summer event" is designed to kick the anger into the long grass! And my point is - just as the old event was not well thought out and balanced, neither is this one.

And as for blaming BB, yes indeed I am blaming BB mainly because (as per usual) they haven't posted in the forums or anywhere else:

"Guys, we messed it up, we realized that we really messed it, and we know we have cost some of you guys a fortune, but yunno what, we've tried to put it right and if we've cost you stuff, yunno what, we're really. really SORRY!"

For the avoidance of doubt I would be happy to swap my .5m coin for that!

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by FishSmell View Post
    Translation: Shame on those who'd cast shame on BB for listening to player feedback and making changes based on it.

The current state still does not seem ideal (for us, players - who knows what's ideal for BB?) but still tons better than the originally announced configuration. Thank you, BB.
    Now that's some BS right there. The gave us a horrible deal and now replaced it with a less horrible deal. The new deal is still not good, it's just less worthless. There is one way to change the event items and that is to announce the change a year in advance. What they do now is just screwing over the players again and we are expected to be grateful for the crap they pull? I'll stop telling them they are useless when they prove the opposite. Replacing a bad deal with a less bad deal but is still bad is not worthy of praise.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Lol seriously ... find me a game company that will one year in advance tell you of any changes. Your demands on that front are RIDICULOUS. In fact be glad they even allow us sneakpeeks. Most companies just drop changes on you and you will have NO CHOICE whatsoever. Here at least we get a small amount of input and at a reasonable time in advance.

@kaosbg it is also fact that if everyone held off on buying the eggs until the last few days of the event that they could get them for FAR lower prices as the people that hold them will have to choose between selling at a far better rate or have their items become useless. Guess what they will do? :P

You rushed when it wasn't necessary and now you put the blame for your own impatience on BB.
    Was the event IG yet? No
    Did they say that it could be subject to changes at ANY GIVEN TIME? Yes
    Did you rush? Yes
    Was it your own fault for not waiting until there was a finalized event? HECK YES.

Sorry but no fault for BB here. The eggs I bought, well I wanted to at least get floaties and rushed, my fault not theirs.
    Fortunately I wasn't silly enough to rush to get enough eggs for the MMA at the retarded prices.
    But if I had? Still would have been my own fault for not being patient enough to do this little thing called: WAITING

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhylian View Post
    Here at least we get a small amount of input and at a reasonable time in advance.

You rushed when it wasn't necessary and now you put the blame for your own impatience on BB.
    Was the event IG yet? No
    Did they say that it could be subject to changes at ANY GIVEN TIME? Yes
    Did you rush? Yes
    Was it your own fault for not waiting until there was a finalized event? HECK YES.

Sorry but no fault for BB here. The eggs I bought, well I wanted to at least get floaties and rushed, my fault not theirs.
    Fortunately I wasn't silly enough to rush to get enough eggs for the MMA at the retarded prices.
    But if I had? Still would have been my own fault for not being patient enough to do this little thing called: WAITING
    Complete agreement Rhylian
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    Rhylian, we bought the eggs based on the information, provided by BB and the belief, that the Dev Team have a clue of strategy. Well, we assumed wrong. And it is a pity that you mock over us that we believe that things are planned in advance with a general vision for at least an year ahead - the way every normal business should work.

Well, we were wrong...

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is unbelievable!!! I have spent 300k-400k c for 2.5k old eggs, and what am I suppose to do with em now???

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    i have one question : event 2014 MMA cost 2395 old eggs
    first sneak peek 2015 MMA cost 2706 old eggs
    last update 2015 MMA cost 4595 new eggs
    Ok, we can spend old eggs and another event resources on summer event.
    For what price ? 7850 ? or 12795 ? .........
    I understand price goes up year to year. But why so diferent price in same event in same year ? why so diference between old and new eggs ?

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by kaosbg View Post
    Rhylian, we bought the eggs based on the information, provided by BB and the belief, that the Dev Team have a clue of strategy. Well, we assumed wrong. And it is a pity that you mock over us that we believe that things are planned in advance with a general vision for at least an year ahead - the way every normal business should work.

Well, we were wrong...
    you miss this part?
    Sneak peek is a brief information about one of the upcoming game versions and may not reflect the final status of the content. Once the game version is finalised, a corresponding Dev Diary will be published.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemidon View Post
    i have one question : event 2014 MMA cost 2395 old eggs
    first sneak peek 2015 MMA cost 2706 old eggs
    last update 2015 MMA cost 4595 new eggs
    Ok, we can spend old eggs and another event resources on summer event.
    For what price ? 7850 ? or 12795 ? .........
    I understand price goes up year to year. But why so diferent price in same event in same year ? why so diference between old and new eggs ?
    last year was max 90 eggs per adventures with premium now with premium you can get 225 eggs per adventure. more eggs in searches
    also this year you can get eggs on more ways (colonies,scenarios)
    Last edited by corona88; 26.02.15 at 22:10.
    BB don't understand their own game

World
    Newfoundland
    Corona, no, I haven't missed it. Just assumed wrong about the Dev Team. All my expenses are based on my erroneous assumption.

Reply to Thread