Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Easter 2015

World
    Sandycove
    I have played very little since Easter. This event killed the game for me. Initially we were told that PVP was optional but it was impossible to upgrade the Easter residence fully without doing PVP. This in essence made it compulsory. Now there's more PVP upgrades while the rest of the game has been left to stagnate.
    Whilst I know what your saying fishybreath, I have to say your not correct about having to do PV? to fully upgrade the Easter residence. I did not do any PV? and managed to fully upgrade mine You had to do everything else in the achievement line though including the `gem bought' scenarios ( I used my weekly gems for those ). I agree they are pushing the PV? a little too much and are irritating a lot of players by doing so, if they step over the line of `optional' in any event rewards I'll be gone too.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

World
    Newfoundland
    the 1 gem bought thing was also not required. if you only skipped that and pvp the house would be lvl 6
    Last edited by topgearfan; 08.05.15 at 16:13.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Apologies, you are both correct. I did miss out on one achievement where explorer had to bring back x amount of eggs. I missed the last one of those despite having 2 experienced explorers, 7 savage scouts and 2 lucky explorers. They were searching non stop for duration of event. I also got the gem bought scenarios too.

Maybe I was just unlucky

World
    Newfoundland
    Only purpose of my comment was to correct Muttley. Sorry you didnt get the achievement.

World
    Sandycove
    Only purpose of my comment was to correct Muttley. Sorry you didnt get the achievement.
    `Mutters..mutters...Dick Dasterdly...mutters' Yes TGF is correct there was some flexibility with the achievements if your explorers were lucky and completed their part, I had four more explorers than you, fishy, and it was tight for me too, which is why I did everything other than PV? in the achievements list just to play safe.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Reply to Thread