Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Easter 2015

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why are BB giving people the chance to buy items missed from last year's Easter. Why bother being dedicated and playing every event to ensure you get everything when those who didn't get a second chance the year after? If they want to make things available for old eggs then they should make them available to all not just some. BB should be rewarding its longest serving players with an advantage, not giving somebody who has just started access to event items from a year ago...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    All looks good,but level 6 iron mine must be a joke(and Geronitus yes I'm doing expeditions - almost all the time all my 6 colony slots are full).
    If the iron mine is not a joke - maybe a level6 stone mason and pinewood sawmill would be nice and funny too

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Not happy about it being Iron related buildings this time around, Grout was brought in to create space on your Island, there are far better buildings to be upgraded before I'd of even thought of my Iron chain.

Even when the event is released on Test your not going to have clarity on what you can actually buy on Live with old eggs, could you be more specific Ravel please. Giving examples such as if I bought a MMA from the 2014 shop can I buy another ?

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    Giving examples such as if I bought a MMA from the 2014 shop can I buy another ?
    No, if you bought last year you will not able to buy this year with old eggs (maybe with new you will able to buy)

Can I obtain limited items from 2014's event again? Will the limit be raised?
    Limits of 2014's event shop items are not going to be raised.

World
    Sandycove
    I have no objection to the iron production being upgraded. Getting the coal to keep them running is the issue - L6 recyclers should be in there somewhere...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Perhaps BB could open the 2013 Easter shop also so I can spend my old eggs on something other than chocolate rabbits.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    still no submarines?

World
    Newfoundland
    i bought everything last year and have thousands of eggs left over. i have worked long and hard for those and now they are useless?! thats how BB rewards dedication to the game??? what is wrong with you people? is making playing this game as unpleasant as possible your only objective?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

World
    Sandycove
    Maybe I misread the information, but it does sound like you can used old eggs - for this year only however:
    (from the release information)
    Can I use my old Easter eggs?
    Two shop categories will provide the chance to grab special items for old & Stripy Easter eggs.
    This year will be the last chance to spent old (dotted) Easter eggs!
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Am sorry? So we're getting no new items for the old eggs in the shop and the limit on existing ones stays the same. Got it but i have a question: What am I gonna use my saved eggs for then? I worked for those eggs, I bought gems to get explorers and whole year premium to help me get an edge with events. You are nerfing it now to the point where my hard earned easter eggs are useless...

Again, what should I do with them? and don't you dare say to trade them in the TO...

Reply to Thread