Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Easter 2015

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    pvp general

chocolate pralines http://prntscr.com/64o54s
    iron ore extractor http://prntscr.com/64o56i
    Leave the marshalls for PVP only - why add them to events? Make special events for PVP.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    These changes are massive joke really as well as new players who get screwed over who probably won't be able to purchase the older stuff, so do older players like myself who maybe weren't able to buy much in previous easters and were looking forward to this one hoping that we would be able to purchase more. The new shop is so much worse than the old one too like 2-3 items are actually good and the new Vet is pretty useless compared to the older gens.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm failing to see how that general became legendary...

He looks about as much use as a chocolate teapot
    HOTFIX!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Joke from BB!

I'm going to leave games if could not get MMA for stripped eggs.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Both shop items (old and new) should be available with both egg types.. Unbelievable unfair style to do radical changes. I understand that something has to be done but still please be reasonable. Give at least MMa or Vet with new eggs too.

Only good thing is 2 new adventures and I don´t mean the buff adventures.

If this is the way it goes, it could be good to think about raising the limits of generals on Merchant. Now it is 1x MMA and 2xVET, Should be more perhaps. And make gems cheaper.

I really looked forward and waited the event. I have played lot of this game since I joined and I really like the game. So please, do not spoil all the fun from this.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Unfair from devs!!!!! Players without MMA, Veteran and Experience eplorers have to had an option to get for eggs of any kind.
    I'm in lvl 39 and need to play game for 70 weeks (1 year and half) to get gems for MMA.

Make conversion from old eggs to new one and vise versa.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Two Questions:

I have heard that part of the 'upgrades' for the pop building relies on participating in PVP... is this true?
    If so, then I am less than impressed for the so called 'optional' feature to have such a permanent, lasting effect... especially when many players are avoiding it because it is still bugged to high heaven.

Also, regarding the iron mine upgrades. Are Arctic Iron Mines upgradable?
    If not, then that needs to be changed.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    nice work BB but is there a way for that the players who wern't here last year to get last year's eggs ? if not coud it be implemented just reuse last year's ways and thnx ^^ keep up the good work

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by JankoModer View Post
    Make conversion from old eggs to new one and vise versa.
    New to old, yes, not old to new - that would entirely defeat the purpose of having a new resource.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    Two Questions:
    I have heard that part of the 'upgrades' for the pop building relies on participating in PVP... is this true?
    Yes, getting various amounts of eggs from Expeditions (I still won't call it PvP) makes up several of the achievements that counts toward being able to upgrade the Event building.

But there are quite a lot of them, including some based on features that haven't even been released on the live servers yet! They cover almost every aspect of the game from normal adventures to event adventures (including some only available with gems - ~285 gem payout required to get all those achievements, if I recall correctly), to the quest chains, to explorer searches, to expeditions.

I'm sure it's intentionally NOT easy to get the building up to its max level. But you can still get the building for free and you can still get maybe 95% completion without spending gems (but you'd get those gems for free anyway over the course of the event) and maybe 75% of the way there without doing expeditions.

And it's still totally optional, just like adventures are optional, whether you go for all the achievements or not. Your choice whether to chase that rainbow! Saying "I don't like that you have to do expeditions" is about as sensible as saying "I don't want to have to use my explorers" or "I don't want to have to do adventures" or "I don't want to actually play the game to get these rewards".

But I do think the people complaining about the quality of the rewards have a point. There's a non-combat Expeditions general to ferry troops and a so called "legendary vet" general who is actually arguably slightly worse than the bog standard Battle Hardened General - major failing there - and pretty much nothing else of interest.

Personally, I see this as a realisation by BB that giving out Vet gens for free at Easter has put a MAJOR dent on their profit margins for that particular item... I think reduced and event-specific rewards are likely to be the future. Doesn't bother me so much so long as the event is fun, given that this is a game after all! I'd rate it a fair-to-medium on that front so far.
    Last edited by Gerontius; 13.02.15 at 23:03.

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    Two Questions:

If so, then I am less than impressed for the so called 'optional' feature to have such a permanent, lasting effect... especially when many players are avoiding it because it is still bugged to high heaven.
    adventures is also optional..... everything is optional (adventures, pvp, collectibles, achievement, ls.....)
    you must collect eggs in pvp, in adventures......for ahievements. points in achievement you need for upgrade
    BB don't understand their own game

Reply to Thread