Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Easter 2015

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    While I don't mind them removing old eggs, I would like a chance at the old items too. I kinda missed out on Easter last year. Whether they add old eggs for gems or a conversion for old eggs to new one or make two prices (old and new eggs) I don't mind. I buy gems regularly anyways and being able to get stuff from both shops would be fantastic for me. Because tbh the current prices in TO are 6 different ways of ridiculous

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    what is the max level for easter residence lvl 5 or lvl6 or more?

World
    Newfoundland
    Regarding the new Vet general.

It was an interesting idea introducing a general with more than 1 hit point. Up until now generals get hit once and run away.

There is one fatal problem with this idea, since your general is the last target to get it, keeping him alive longer isnt helpful because your army must have already died. At that point the battle is well and truly lost.

I do have one suggestion to turn that around. Give him Melee, this way he is first hit and that glorious hp of his does get used. If you do this, you need to allow a victory even if the general falls in battle. This is the only way I can think in making this general actually useful.

Soti.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Its no vet, it has just 200 troops...ergo not a vet.... its just a big useless BHG, and i got enough of those....

Rather got an extra MMA then this useless fake-vet.

Only positive about this event is 2 extra floaters...for the rest...... waste of time and effort.....

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Many people like myself didn't buy MMA and VET from event 2014 coz was new to the game and did not knew their importance. So it is indeed fair to give access to the old event shop. However, problem is that there will not be enough opportunity for acquiring old eggs except from trade with those who have them. Now Prices of old eggs will be very excessive for main reason that there will be high demand and limited supply. Therefore, it will only be fair to provide an alternative means of acquiring old eggs at its just price for us to have an opportunity to get MMA or other items.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by fishslice View Post

So stop whinging and if you want a MoMA then go invest in some gems and support the game makers.

Otherwise accept that you are a free to play player and don't have the same ability to get everything that a paying player does. And if that isn't an acceptable answer then I suggest you consider your long term aspirations to stay in the game as its obvious over the last 18 months that BB has been pushing the pay to play aspect.
    Fishslice,

You're misunderstanding the point. The issue is extra content is being added for players who were here last Easter (both paying and non-paying) and that is just plain wrong. Granted, new players aren't expected to get everything in a typical event shop, but just looking on TO, you can barely get a watermill or floating residence with the price of the eggs. There should be an alternative like there always was in every event that preceded this one.

That's my view anyhow!

P.S. Also have a bit of respect for other people instead of calling them out for whinging. People are entitled to give their opinion, this is feedback after all.

World
    Sandycove
    perhaps then sensible answer is for BB to sell the old eggs for gems in merchant as well as the new? That way BB makes an income, players have the option to spend money or use saved gems?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by natalijar View Post
    I'd suggest making a PH option to convert new eggs to old eggs maybe, which would ease getting the old stuff for new players.

That would be fair and it is an awesome idea. I have just registered during the last easter event and couldn't collect many eggs, the price now is skyrocketing.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBat View Post
    That would be fair and it is an awesome idea. I have just registered during the last easter event and couldn't collect many eggs, the price now is skyrocketing.
    But it makes no sense... if they wanted everyone have the chance to have old items too then why have all the trouble of having 2 different shops and making conversion features and stuff when they could then just instead put all items in one category and script convert old eggs to new. Heck, why even introduce new egg type since regardless of the possible conversion rate it would be extra work?

If you read my earlier post all of this only makes sense if its part of their business plan and they are (legally) obligated to allow last years gem buyers to use their eggs (either trade or use in merchant). They don't care who in the end will use the old eggs as long as they will be gone. Egg trading was not blocked either probably cause people could have bough extra eggs with real money to be able sell em with profit this year.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    True, that option would probably get them less money. Thats why I said it would be fair, because making it like this is not fair to anyone.
    Moreover, they want me to spend money here, yet they removed all payment options for my country except credit card...go figure.
    Last edited by CrazyBat; 19.02.15 at 14:58.

Reply to Thread