Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Easter 2015

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post

If you read my earlier post all of this only makes sense if its part of their business plan and they are (legally) obligated to allow last years gem buyers to use their eggs (either trade or use in merchant). They don't care who in the end will use the old eggs as long as they will be gone. Egg trading was not blocked either probably cause people could have bough extra eggs with real money to be able sell em with profit this year.
    I have never seen a shop from a previous event being offered again. If they are legally obligated to allow gem buyer's to use their eggs, then surely they could have issued a disclaimer that this was the last time these resources could be used in the new shop. Isn't that what people have bought them for? To be used in the current and following year's shop? Why offer last year's shop? It's an admission that this new shop is terrible compared to last year. So they're just excluding new players.

People are aware of the business plan. We've seen this before with the new battle system back in November. But it doesn't mean we have to accept it. If it had not been for the negative feedback that this community delivered, then I wonder what iteration of the battle system we would have now.
    Last edited by JonSnowsHalfBro; 19.02.15 at 15:27.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Btw ... I have bought around 110 of the surprise boxes on the test server and ... the contents were also 6 different ways of blargh. The amount of adventures that dropped from it + arctics was just not funny .... oh and the Bunny statue -_-Just those 4 things made up for 70 out of 110 drops ... or more

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhylian View Post
    Btw ... I have bought around 110 of the surprise boxes on the test server and ... the contents were also 6 different ways of blargh. The amount of adventures that dropped from it + arctics was just not funny .... oh and the Bunny statue -_-Just those 4 things made up for 70 out of 110 drops ... or more
    Pants then....

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JonSnowsHalfBro View Post
    I have never seen a shop from a previous event being offered again. If they are legally obligated to allow gem buyer's to use their eggs, then surely they could have issued a disclaimer that this was the last time these resources could be used in the new shop. Isn't that what people have bought them for? To be used in the current and following year's shop? Why offer last year's shop?
    Before this event the shop has mainly remained the same each year since the closed beta (some adventures or special boxes have been removed). Now they did a bigger change and these actions will probably happen to all future events until resources and items have been changed. People who bought eggs last year need to be able to use the eggs on either items they did not buy last year or able to trade em away because BB did not pre-announce the changes. The only shop is solely for that purpose. They probably can't distinct between gem bought eggs or traded eggs so they let anyone who has them to use em. There could not have been any disclaimer or announcement last year if the decision was made later like early this year or during start of their fiscal year (sept-dec?).

Quote Originally Posted by JonSnowsHalfBro View Post
    People are aware of the business plan. We've seen this before with the new battle system back in November. But it doesn't mean we have to accept it. If it had not been for the negative feedback that this community delivered, then I wonder what iteration of the battle system we would have now.
    Since the beginning of this game I have not seen BB change it's mind on nearly anything. The combat change is the only one I can remember and even that was only partly reverted. Still I suggest everyone to voice out their opinions so the history books can tell how community friendly the business/design team management were

World
    Newfoundland
    People who bought eggs last year need to be able to use the eggs on either items they did not buy last year or able to trade em away because BB did not pre-announce the changes.
    That doesn't make any sense. If you missed items, its tough luck eh? It happens to lots of people at every event. They could have used their excess eggs in the new shop, like every year.

And I'd disagree that the event shops offer the same thing year after year. There had always been an emphasis on not only new content, but better in my opinion. If they were concerned that older players had too much excess eggs for this current shop, then just add more content to the current shop. Again I ask, why segregate?

Since the beginning of this game I have not seen BB change it's mind on nearly anything. The combat change is the only one I can remember and even that was only partly reverted. Still I suggest everyone to voice out their opinions so the history books can tell how community friendly the business/design team management were
    My point still stands here, they wouldn't have changed it if the community hadn't issued strong feedback. A bit too sarcastic for my taste pal, all in all, this is a great game and I believe feedback does get taken on board, but BB is under pressure too. Fairness to all players is what I want.

That's my two cents

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    I suggest you re-read what I have posted previously since it seems you missed the point or did not start reading from the first one. I repeat it once more, the old shop is there mainly for the people who might have not used all eggs last year and perhaps did not buy all limited items. New shop is for everyone.

Also can you point out the major changes since late 2011 or early 2011? what was removed apart the things I said? I did not say a word about adding new items cause it's not the issue here (disadvantage of new players).

World
    Newfoundland
    Lol pal, yes I read both your previous posts and counter pointed in my last post which was left unanswered by the way. You're starting to repeat yourself so let's just end this here then. Good luck

World
    Sandycove
    I have no issues with any players getting a Veteran or and MMA. Newer players should have the chance to get the older, yellow spotted eggs somehow to stop the overpriced trades for them. We need new players to get these generals to keep their interests in the game alive!

BB must somehow think of a way that these old eggs can be gained by gems (or adventures? scouts?) to keep the balance right.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    I have no issues with any players getting a Veteran or and MMA. Newer players should have the chance to get the older, yellow spotted eggs somehow to stop the overpriced trades for them. We need new players to get these generals to keep their interests in the game alive!

BB must somehow think of a way that these old eggs can be gained by gems (or adventures? scouts?) to keep the balance right.
    exactly that !
    big fat +1

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    bad idea not been able to mix the eggs to buty last years items, and a waste at the end as many people will have leftover eggs

Reply to Thread