Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Easter 2015

World
    Sandycove
    ultimately some took chances and had their fingers burnt - thats the game, get over it...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    i'm very angry on you and players like you who are not very smart.

you bought eggs before you can spend. why you not wait event when bb says is sneak peek not final version?

why you not spend everything during event? you mistake

please you and all player like you don't ever again even think to read sneak peek because you don't understand what that means

Really? I'm not smart? Like it was announced, buying old eggs was the only chance for a new player to get the mma and the price for those eggs was going higher day by day. I wonder what the price would have been in 2 weeks, if nothing would have changed. And I did what I did based on the previous 2 events. What they said in the beginning , happened.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by FishSmell View Post
    Translation: Shame on those who'd cast shame on BB for listening to player feedback and making changes based on it.

thx for the translation

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Yup - a sneak peak is just that, not a final version. I wonder what kind of response there'll be when people realise the mini islands won't cost the tiny number of gems that they did in the sneak peak.
    HOTFIX!

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by rosee View Post
    Really? I'm not smart? Like it was announced, buying old eggs was the only chance for a new player to get the mma and the price for those eggs was going higher day by day. I wonder what the price would have been in 2 weeks, if nothing would have changed. And I did what I did based on the previous 2 events. What they said in the beginning , happened.
    smart player always wait event (or at least final version in dev diary) and they exactly known for what they pay.
    you spend your resources on nothing, on your prediction/speculation
    you have wrong prediction/speculation, don't blame bb for that, also bb just made delay (3-5 month) for 2014 event shop.

sneak peek is not final version, sneak peek is test version. all your trade was based on test version not on final version.

you are not happy because now you maybe will be able to bought 2 mma and 2 vet in next 6 month?
    now you have chance for 2 mma and 2 vet and you are not happy. (yes, we need first wait for dev's diary)
    BB don't understand their own game

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    BB have on many occasions changed a view that they had had based upon player feedback so I applaud them for doing so this time. I also laugh in the face of all those that complain that BB have taken this positive step.

If you have emptied out your stores and bought the old eggs for 150 coins each then well done I say for having those resources to buy in the first instance and well done also to the ones that sold their eggs and made such an excellent profit.

As many keep saying this is predominantly an economy based game and in any trading situation there is a chance that the market will change. In this case, it has changed and we don't know what we will be able to use the old eggs for but its going to be an interesting few months as BB try to decide what they are going to do in the summer to enable people to buy with old resources. Can I get a 3rd MMA please?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think most of the players are missing the point: the discussion is not wheter today's decision is good or not. Obviously it's good, everybody's glad.

BB should not announce a certain rule, and turn it around 2 weeks later.
    And please don't argue with the "not final version". If so, then better say nothing ... Because minor changes are always acceptable and welcome, but not a fundamental issue which made a lot of players loose resources and others win.
    If the game is about creating confusion and misleading, this was the right way to do it.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TipTap74 View Post
    I think most of the players are missing the point: the discussion is not wheter today's decision is good or not. Obviously it's good, everybody's glad.

BB should not announce a certain rule, and turn it around 2 weeks later.
    And please don't argue with the "not final version". If so, then better say nothing ... Because minor changes are always acceptable and welcome, but not a fundamental issue which made a lot of players loose resources and others win.
    If the game is about creating confusion and misleading, this was the right way to do it.
    But if you know the game, you will know that historically BB do indeed listen to feedback when its loud enough and make changes... It is players own choices on whether to act on the sneak previews...

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Glances across at his 2 MMA, 4 Vets and 1 Major General and smiles as he realises this event is going to be easy to achieve his gluttonous needs and still buy stuff in the newly announced summer event............ Additionally realises that BB has in fact stopped one of the areas of hyper inflation in the game and will not have to spend any gems to fulfil those needs

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    not sure, but does this mean i can get a second MMA now? or is this available only for those who didnt get him last time?

Reply to Thread