Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Shotfirer (a.k.a. Mountain Buff)

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    you need 18 000 gems for 40-50 build space
    90 weeks, almost 2 years
    During those 2 years I anticipate there being multiple server crashes , event bugs and log in problems requiring compensation packages which frequently include gems hence this 2 year time period could be significantly reduced if free-to-play players are lucky !! ( tongue in cheek ).

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    People seem to forget the following: once they have been added to the game, there is always a chance they ALSO get added to events (limited amount) or Guildshop or even as a drop (rare) for adventures. It's not like that hasn't happened before ...

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    admittedly I haven't bought all the mountain buffs, yet (rl economy won't allow it atm.). however I'm sad to see that we can't get to remove all the mountains and possible also the rubble, that actually is available to be removed. as I thought you could remove it all, made some poor choices. would love to see additional buffs being available, so you could remove all the removable mountains and stuff.

+1 however. finally got what I wanted (not exactly the way I wanted it, but meh)

live long and prosper.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quick question: demolition crew - limit 8. Does this mean that if we buy 8 demolition crew we can use them all? Because in the test server it didn't seem that way...
    Thanks.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm extremely disappointed with the new mountain buffs on a number of levels.

1. Although I am a paying player with gems to spare the cost in gem terms is waaaaay to high. BB constantly mis-price items in the shop, they think this is to their advantage but it is not, because we can see the gem cost and do not bother.
    2. Despite frequent requests to do something about inflation another opportunity to put in a huge gold sink has been missed (I'm not against this being a gem only item per se, but at some point we DO NEED A GOLD SINK BB).
    3. I actually not only do not NEED more space I do not want more space dropped into the game. For me the skill of the game is using the set amount of space and licences efficiently. Anybody can just add more space, but it takes some skill to decide which are the best production chains to have unbalanced given the set amount of space / licences that you have. Take this away and where is the skill element of the game?
    4. Lastly, it is worth complaining that BB seem to be changing the rules as they go along, not only have eggs changed, but BB seemed to have deployed a feature that nobody but themselves wants (ok nothing different there) but this time have not even introduced enormous amounts of lag into adventures. This cant be allowed to continue surely - how will we shift our cannons and damascene weapons without huge numbers of failed block / general loads? I mean its just not cricket - BB please note that us high level weapons producers rely on your general coding incompetence to shift our stuff!!! I trust that you will take the opportunity to address the non-introduction of enormous lag, during the easter event "upgrade".

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    500 gems for a shotfirer! I don't mind using gems now and then but that's almost an insult. I was hoping there'd be a way to make the buffs on my island. It would have made things more interesting as well

World
    Newfoundland
    Bowlock, you can always make a thread in Suggestions to add Lag-Buffs to Merchant. Might not gain majority of the players support but devs should be pretty excited about the idea.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

World
    Sandycove
    I agree that while I like the idea of clearing out some mountains, the cost in gems is way out of proportion compared to other things. I think what Bowlock said about a gold sink would be good here - perhaps keep the gem cost, but also allow 1M gold coins or something.
    As it stands, I never see myself having enough gems to spend on blowing some rocks up - there are many other things I would want for the same cost.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    These buffs should have been possible to make in provision house or something. The priceses are way to steep

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    oh great, it's bugged. I used the shotfirefellow make some room and I gained..... 0 buildingplaces. Hip hip hurray.

Reply to Thread