Reply to Thread

Thread: [New Buff Suggestion] General walking/running buff for transfering garrison on adv's

Shadowvzs87

[New Buff Suggestion] General walking/running buff for transfering garrison on adv's

Description: i would suggest to make buff what speed up the general traveling speed in adventure (when move general garrison from one place to another, not when attacking!)
    Duration: 10/15/30 min
    Effect: boost general transfer garrison speed by 300/400/500%
    Craftable: yes, at improved provision house
    -reicipe: craftable from collectables or from gc or from exotic wood log.
    name suggestion: related with shoes/boot or wheel/wind like shoes of Atlanta/Achilles, Windy boots, Wheel of time etc
    stack: 25 piece = 1 stack

Reason: make alot easier the long traveling speed on bought adventure ls, what atm sometimes takes similiar or more than the traveling form home island to adventure island.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The events of the last three months have shown that the garrison movement mechanic is very delicate thing. I believe that such tampering with it would result in general looping on a never seen before scale. Don't get me wrong I'm not against the idea, I just can't see BB producing a bug free version without massive pulling of hair on the players part.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    This transfer/movement should be instant by default. The most boring part of game is watching general's movement.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Generals should turn from Attacks faster.

Hello forum settlers.

I'm kinda new here so i wouldn't be sure to ask to change something as important as the General's speed on attacks or rounds since it would effect a huge amount of deal on everybody's game-play, on top of all on blocks. But i find it very annoying waiting for any General to come back to the Garrison to be ready for next attack. I mean my girlfriend literally fell asleep last night waiting for Nusala to come back on "Surprise Attack" while the Garrison was as close as it can get to the enemy camp. It's not even nearly the biggest map.

My point is if the General's road back to Garrison can't be effecting or effected in any way like from Retreat or coming back after a Defeat or after a successful kill (hopefully after the kill too) should come back much faster cause this really just wastes time completely unnecessarily and can't possibly effect the game-play in any particular way other than shortening down the number of Adventures we can enjoy per day and getting us more bored because it really is too slow. I'm not saying to make it instant, just not this slow please.

I hope this gets taken in consideration and done since technically should be super easy for the devs to change the lines for this i believe.
    (Probably copy paste the lines from Expedition Marshals for only when Generals are turning back)

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Hmm... just in case you didn't realize: This game is a time sink.
    General travel time is just part of that.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Based on a bug way back when it's not different lines of code dependent on which way the general is traveling and why, but more likely just a single constant in the code table. This would require a complete re-write of the combat system from the ground up.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread