Reply to Thread

Thread: City Lights [Neon] Recruiting

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Cool City Lights [Neon] Recruiting

Hi

I am recruiting for City Lights guild. It's brand new, and growing rapidly hopefully . I am chilled out, laid back, and not a game expert by any means. But I can help you along in the game, and if I don't know the answer, I can certainly point you in the right direction or get the answer for you. I am new to running a guild so there will be adjustments along the way, but my sense of humor and desire for fun never change

We can help new players get on their feet and getting past those crucial beginning levels that set the stage for the rest of the game, and provide guidance to get your island cleared and up and running as soon as possible.

So if you're a new mature minded self starter that just needs guidance of the beginning elements of the game (trade values, buffs, adventures and blocking) , I can certainly help with that. If you're a Veteran player that just needs a change of pace, a smaller less hectic environment than a large established guild, this might be a fun change of pace too.

As soon as we have 10 active players we are eligible for guild quests and guild coins, but in the meantime I can make sure that you are treated fairly in trade if you decide to buy/trade for them.

I have an awful sense of humor and I seem to be the only one that laughs at my jokes, so be prepared. I don't mind if you laugh just to humor me :P.

If and when there are enough people to make it of value, I will start a Skype room for game info, updates, questions, and general game convo.

So mail me if you're wanting to give us a try, and I will invite you asap

Thank You : )

Johnny
    Last edited by JohnnyStiletto; 16.02.15 at 13:24.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Nice friendly guild, looking for a few more members, join us know so we can help you threw the levels and complete your quests.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    City Lights now has 10 members which makes us eligible for Guild Quests. We've got a good group of players, some new some experienced and it's a very relaxed environment. I've got 5 slots left, after those are filled I will upgrade as necessary. So give us a try we'd love to have you . Send me a quick game mail and I will be sure to respond asap.

Thanks

Johnny

Reply to Thread