Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 24/02/2015

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is NOT needed: When searching for an Expedition, friends' and guildies' islands won't be included in the search result any more.

Leave it, as it is - or do the right thing: Use our nicks, so the "PvP" is not against an "attacker". Would make the "PvP" a little more PvP-like.

Most players counter move will be to delete all their friends, and then spending a little more time when on a loot spot.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    This change in the expedition search results is a job only half done. It mandates that now loot spot invites require a temporary friendship lasting until the end of the adventure. Just because you have shared an adventure with somebody you don't know from Adam should not prevent you from having the ability to attack their colonies.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    When searching for an Expedition, friends' and guildies' islands won't be included in the search result any more

It can be not a problem if there a a lot more valuable colonies out there but that's only a dream. Now it takes many many searches to find even 1 granite or titanium player colony( speaking for big and regular ones ), after this changes we will be lucky if we find 1 monthly.......

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    When searching for an Expedition, friends' and guildies' islands won't be included in the search result any more

Now i have to delete all friends , so i can find(maybe) a good player colony to attack!
    Last edited by Bfreak; 23.02.15 at 23:13.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Just curious: What happens if someone has all characters of their level region friended?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Then you probably only get new colonies to conquer until some none friend/guildie on same level gets a colony.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hello I have noticed there is a spot of land where I can no longer build on, in the far right side of sector 6 near the sector 3 border.

If you look at the left picture you can see there is a building on my friends island highlighted by the circle, but on the right picture in the exact same location on my island where the circle is I can no longer build anything there.

World
    Sandycove
    take the road out and it shd still fit

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    take the road out and it shd still fit
    That still doesn't help. If you look at where the pirate residence is in relation to the rubble you can see that they are right next to eachother. I have removed the roads but I still cannot build on that exact same location.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Panquake is right... I had that spot marked out with roads for future building and even removing them still doesn't allow building on that square. I have also noticed a spot in s2 where building used to be allowed but is no longer:

There used to be 4 2x2 spots within the white circle... now only 2 3x2 spots.

If you look within the red circle you will see a section of road I had used to mark out those spots that the game will not allow me to delete because that small outcrop of rock prevents me from placing the delete road cursor in a spot where it will include that area.

So... I guess there's no such thing as a free lunch. That Shotfirer buff we have been given is needed to reclaim some of the space we have lost as a result of the introduction of this new gem-only 'feature'.
    Last edited by Madorosu; 24.02.15 at 10:51.

Reply to Thread