Reply to Thread

Thread: exotic wood coker

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle

exotic wood coker

e1 I speak to has way more exo than they need and yet we seem to get bombarded with the stuff from advs, event rewards and a new exo chain.

would be good if we could burn it. an epic building perhaps, or a special building from the shop, would be great to buy it with beans as i'm running out of uses for those too.
    maybe even a new quest for the epic wood yard and use that to burn exo

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    coal is even cheaper than exo ! why u want to burn it? if u have spare exo or exo production overflow, just stop/tear down your exo cutters if u have , and extend your pine cutters for logs and burn them, they even faster for coal production, if you can burn 20 pine logs for 20x coal , 7 hard for 7x coal, what would be for exo 1 log for 1 coal?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    +1
    coal is cheaper than exo? have u tried selling exo! why wouldn't I want to burn exo? I got tons of the stuff. why tear down cutters when I could use them to make a good coal chain? ratio of 1-1 is ok, but an epic/special building could give a better ratio and u can change production in woodyard so I could stop and start exo burning as and when I have spare exo.

in a nutshell, I need coal, I don't need exo
    Last edited by vigabrand; 05.06.16 at 11:41.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    +1
    coal is cheaper than exo? have u tried selling exo! why wouldn't I want to burn exo? I got tons of the stuff. why tear down cutters when I could use them to make a good coal chain? ratio of 1-1 is ok, but an epic/special building could give a better ratio and u can change production in woodyard so I could stop and start exo burning as and when I have spare exo.

in a nutshell, I need coal, I don't need exo
    Its funny to +1 ur suggestion, anyway, but still exo not cheaper than coal, and production with 1 exo for 1x exo make no sense, also, still you can convert 7 exo to 7 exo planks without buff and sell it, and a lot wothful than coal ! again read my last comment about your extra exo logs.

BTW, you still can make advanced paper production and another weapon stuff like xbos, and still a lot worth more than coal !

if you can't sell exo logs thats because all ppl have, but not all ppl have good exo planks production, they have them because they slowly consume them, for me i'm stuck between 100-130K exo logs from long time, can't get more or less, but have like 20K exo planks only and will be short soon again.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i'll look into ur suggestions ty

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The price is not the issue, the issue of finding something to do with exo logs is. Unlike Bows and Long bows, weapons which require exo logs also require other materials of which we may not have in a sufficient quantity to keep pace with our growing exo stocks. Conversion of exologs to coal is a easy solution as it requires nothing new, the only other solution is a exo to mah conversion in the provision house (hint future recipe). All other solutions would require a new item say Master Archer equipped with composite bow (hard and exo logs required)
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    +1 Doro

Reply to Thread