Reply to Thread

Thread: Few game suggestions to make it interesting

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Few game suggestions to make it interesting

1. It will be nice if decorations can spin.

2. Decorations can add some procent for population produce. (it will be usefull and more players can add decoration to theyr islands)

3. New buff for faster bulding upgrade.

4. It will more interesting if Generals can have own XP there they collect from adventures.

4.1. If Generals can collect XP then they can rise own level and have own skills what it can be use in adventures.

5. More Guild utilization: It will be nice if it will be created events for Guilds who want to register for events - e.g. guild battles in other island for some points, with what points players can buy some stuff from merchant or something.

Naveed1967
    further :
    1- increase in settlers limit in residency/noble residency/ mayor house ( level 6 ) AS Colonies are introduced so it need settlers too
    2- through gems, ( buff kind of things ) turn normal general to other general ( but with limit )
    3- manor house can be a part of merchant items
    4- existing space mover may be useful too
    5- buff for removing small amount of rocks may be provided ( example behind mayor house there are 2 marbles, and suppose if want to put marble mason behind the mountains, then worker need a long way to travel
    6- in building property page, check box may be provided so if that check in ON, no one can buff that building until land owner un-check in building property page
    7- small bushes remover ( a buff ) can also be provided
    8- removing trees' root can also be introduced so it give 1- land a good look 2- no problem in putting a building there
    9- bridges may be introduced both on own land ( and on adventure land BUT will be with limit, in way that to skip just one or two camps and all other strategy of adventure user will decide )
    ( there are other things may I will write later )
    Last edited by Naveed1967; 18.02.15 at 21:52. Reason: just add few things

World
    Sandycove
    I like most of those suggestions, (not sure about spinning decorations though).
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Nichaciuha View Post
    1. It will be nice if decorations can spin.

2. Decorations can add some procent for population produce. (it will be usefull and more players can add decoration to theyr islands)

3. New buff for faster bulding upgrade.

4. It will more interesting if Generals can have own XP there they collect from adventures.

4.1. If Generals can collect XP then they can rise own level and have own skills what it can be use in adventures.

5. More Guild utilization: It will be nice if it will be created events for Guilds who want to register for events - e.g. guild battles in other island for some points, with what points players can buy some stuff from merchant or something.
    1 I hope you mean rotate them, cos spinning decorations has got to be one of most bonkers suggestions I have ever seen. If the former it has been suggested.

2 Don't see a need for this. See delete cheese sandwich thread.

3 Don't see BB doing this unless the buffs where non tradable gem brought ones.

4General science.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Naveed1967 View Post
    further :
    1- increase in settlers limit in residency/noble residency/ mayor house ( level 6 ) AS Colonies are introduced so it need settlers too
    2- through gems, ( buff kind of things ) turn normal general to other general ( but with limit )
    3- manor house can be a part of merchant items
    4- existing space mover may be useful too
    5- buff for removing small amount of rocks may be provided ( example behind mayor house there are 2 marbles, and suppose if want to put marble mason behind the mountains, then worker need a long way to travel
    6- in building property page, check box may be provided so if that check in ON, no one can buff that building until land owner un-check in building property page
    7- small bushes remover ( a buff ) can also be provided
    8- removing trees' root can also be introduced so it give 1- land a good look 2- no problem in putting a building there
    9- bridges may be introduced both on own land ( and on adventure land BUT will be with limit, in way that to skip just one or two camps and all other strategy of adventure user will decide )
    ( there are other things may I will write later )
    3 not sure what you mean by this.
    4 where would you want to move a empty space to ?
    5 due next maint
    9 don't like this.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread