Reply to Thread

Thread: Bring all the OLD EGGS back and STOP killng the event....

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland

Bring all the OLD EGGS back and STOP killng the event....

I dont get why there has to be 2 type of freaking eggs to buy event items.....Are u kidding me?....If u just want to put some special items in event shop PUT THEM WITH GEMS and not creating 2 items that only 1 can be used and the other not.>_<

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    My best guess is that devs are going to block the second shop just for you so you're not frustrated by the "freaking eggs".
    Remember, remember the 25/11? You should have seen what happened on 17/03, 14/04 and 21/04 ...
    29/09 seems to be a major problem...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    They need to phase out the old eggs to help prevent inflation (mass hoarding of eggs from long time players)

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TotoMok View Post
    They need to phase out the old eggs to help prevent inflation (mass hoarding of eggs from long time players)
    You really need to look up the meaning of inflation, as Christmas proved any mass hoarding of event resources leads to deflation, they are phasing out old eggs to increase the chances of players buying new eggs with gems. Given that older players will be inundated with new eggs I can't see how this is going to work, by the end of the Easter event new eggs probably won't fetch much more than 10gc each. There isn't enough in the new shop to cause older players to not have massive surpluses of new eggs and they will have bought everything within maybe a week.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Surely the MMA & explorer etc should be the interest of all players this year, not the players from last year with bundles of goodness. I see no reason to even care about this years event? (PvP gen 'troll lol lol' no way!) Only to trade like mad for last years eggs!

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    who is this goafer guy? ur not interested in another average vet or an awesome pvp gen! I can't wait, who wants another mma anyway, I have been struggling to understand why e1 has been getting so excited at the prospect of another mma.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Indeed who am I? Why would anyone want another MMA lol yeah I wonder...

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    "average Vet"???

He's barely better than a tavern general, in fact, no! he's worse because you can't block with him
    HOTFIX!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    who is this goafer guy? ur not interested in another average vet or an awesome pvp gen! I can't wait, who wants another mma anyway, I have been struggling to understand why e1 has been getting so excited at the prospect of another mma.
    u gotta be having troubles at main core , resolution issues so you cannot see... , does anyone attacks your pvp islands? , we the rest want PVE , we want MMA we want a new IOTP....

Reply to Thread