Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Bug, generals, landing in Adv LZ.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland

New Bug, generals, landing in Adv LZ.

While they appear, their positioning countdown (2%-5%-->99%) resets, and they keep doing it forever it seems.

World
    Sandycove
    Try visiting your home island and go back to the adventure map. Does that help?

If not please contact Support using the contact form on this page
    Try to describe your situation as specific as possible, so tell them on which adventure(s) you saw this behaviour and with which generaltypes it is occuring

World
    Sandycove

Special weeks are back and so are the bugs

Why do BB persist in giving us special weeks knowing full well the bugs they brought with them last time have not been removed?

We are back to the graphics glitch on generals landing on adventure zones (and then landing again, and again...) I'm expecting more of the same bugs that were sorted for all of 5 minutes after months of complaint back in November.

Remove this temporary update and let us have a complete bug-free month of adventuring at least!!
    Last edited by jollyfog2012; 26.02.15 at 08:45.

World
    Sandycove
    +1
    I 100% agree - BB please stop your "special" weeks - I don't want them, Id rather a game i can play without all the glitches please

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same problem, all generals so far keep rebuilding multiple times, probably longer than the minutes the bonus shaved off, so once again a bonus that takes longer than the original time. I shiver to what will happen to my Explorers when (if) they come back.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post

Why do BB persist in giving us special weeks knowing full well the bugs they brought with them last time have not been removed?

We are back to the graphics glitch on generals landing on adventure zones (and then landing again, and again...) I'm expecting more of the same bugs that were sorted for all of 5 minutes after months of complaint back in November.

Remove this temporary update and let us have a complete bug-free month of adventuring at least!!

Proposal - the name "Special weeks" have to be changed....."Buggy and expensive weeks" will be more suitable.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    Rarity and Artefact searches won't be faster
    Well... I see Stars beside the icons for both of these and the time for my artefact search is listed as some 2h 3m shorter than normal.

Obviously no use complaining here though...

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove

I am not getting the star icons or bonus applied at all.... searches still running since last night have not been adjusted and search times for starting new ones are the same as they were yesterday.

How many times are we going to have these bug-ridden 'special' promotions inflicted on us before the folks in charge at Blue Byte realise that all they are succeeding in doing is annoying their loyal players and give up on them?

EDIT:
    And yes... I logged out, cleared my cache, restarted my browser, appeased the Wee-Fee and performed the ritual!
    Last edited by Madorosu; 26.02.15 at 11:29.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    i had gen constant rebuilding.....left zone and returne camps were built....seems we just have to constantly switch zone for things to work...great job BB

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Same problem here

Reply to Thread