Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do NOT buy a gempit

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    It says nowhere you can end up getting 0 gems out of it.
    They don't need to write 0 anywhere, UP TO covers any number below and including 20000.

World
    Newfoundland
    It really does not matte what you believe. That is what the text says. It says it contains 40.000 gems and that it generates up to 20.000. when you add 40.000 and 20.000 you get 60.000. If this is not right - why do they write that? It is misinformation and false marketing.

No where does it say that you have to log in every day- or that you, if you have placed the gem pit and does not log in- you get nothing.
    The information is fine, your just not understanding it.

World
    Newfoundland
    Just to add some clarity.

The important information:

- contains 40000 gems - no more, no less, exactly 40000.

- Production speed - upto 20000 in 6 months - this implies it is classed as a production building linked to storehouse - closer to storehouse, quicker you get your gems.

- As it is classed as a production building it is also subject to the same inactivity rules as all your other production building - That means when the inactivity limit is reached it will stop producing in the same way as other workyards - you do not lose gems - will just take longer to mine them

- Like an iron mine, once the production is stopped the deposit no longer produces iron ore, but also no longer depletes.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Where is problem?

i never seen bb say gem pit is not included
    BB don't understand their own game

World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks corona88. I was looking for that this morning, searching the forums. Obviously overlooked the obvious.

The link is even in my auto signature!!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    It really does not matte what you believe. That is what the text says. It says it contains 40.000 gems and that it generates up to 20.000. when you add 40.000 and 20.000 you get 60.000. If this is not right - why do they write that? It is misinformation and false marketing.

No where does it say that you have to log in every day- or that you, if you have placed the gem pit and does not log in- you get nothing.
    The reason why I don't believe you is because your maths is wrong.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    My god, It really is not that hard......
    It does not matter how many minerals are in said gem pit, iron pit, copper pit etc....
    If you are inactive on your account for 24 hours... it all shuts down until you return (exception is buffs to buildings)
    Otherwise, you would have the greedy that set up an island.... leave it for 6 months, to return to vast amounts of everything to sell on TO....
    It is that simple.... BB just want active players to play the game....
    I, along with many other people feel your pain, and many others who for some reason or another cannot log in on a daily/weekly basis....
    But it's a free browser game... If you paid cash for gem's to buy gem pits (which do produce the amount stated even if inactive, they restart when you log in)
    Then more fool you for buying a years premium if you know you could be out of the game for weeks at a time.....
    Stop blaming BB for your misfortunes in life....
    Rant over

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by tennessee-JD View Post
    My god, It really is not that hard......
    It does not matter how many minerals are in said gem pit, iron pit, copper pit etc....
    If you are inactive on your account for 24 hours... it all shuts down until you return (exception is buffs to buildings)
    Otherwise, you would have the greedy that set up an island.... leave it for 6 months, to return to vast amounts of everything to sell on TO....
    It is that simple.... BB just want active players to play the game....
    I, along with many other people feel your pain, and many others who for some reason or another cannot log in on a daily/weekly basis....
    But it's a free browser game... If you paid cash for gem's to buy gem pits (which do produce the amount stated even if inactive, they restart when you log in)
    Then more fool you for buying a years premium if you know you could be out of the game for weeks at a time.....
    Stop blaming BB for your misfortunes in life....
    Rant over
    well that is the point - if you are inactive for long enough time you seems to get 0 gems. That is not ok. If you have to be active to get something back form what you paid they the should write a warning that this is so. It is ok that the gem pit is only working when you are active, but it should not run emty if it is not running.

If they write that it contains 40K and produces 20K - that should give 60K. If this is not what they mean to write, I would suggest that they get someone who can write English to give the description a makeover.
    Bad google tranlate like translations is a problem many places in this game.

World
    Newfoundland
    Urd123 - As explained in my previous post the gem pit only contains 40,000 gems - nowhere in the description can be found saying otherwise.
    It contains 40000 gems.
    It takes approximately 6 months to produce the first 20000.
    If you are active for approximately 1 year you will produce 40000 gems (double what it costs) and then the gem pit will be depleted.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    the description is fine its your understanding that's flawed..

common sense and now to put this politely having a brain tells you that each mine has 40k total gems but you will get 20k back the cost it took you to buy it in around 6 months

well that is the point - if you are inactive for long enough time you seems to get 0 gems. That is not ok. If you have to be active to get something back form what you paid they the should write a warning that this is so. It is ok that the gem pit is only working when you are active, but it should not run emty if it is not running.

If they write that it contains 40K and produces 20K - that should give 60K. If this is not what they mean to write, I would suggest that they get someone who can write English to give the description a makeover.
    Bad google tranlate like translations is a problem many places in this game.

Reply to Thread