Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Easter Event 2015

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    hey all.. and sorry for changing the current subject to something entirely different, but I have no idea where else to post, my apologies.

to get a level 6 basket, you need 570 achievement point. without having to result to pvp that means that almost all achievements must be completed.
    basically 95% of the achievements are fairly easy to get if you invest the time in the game.
    what you don't really have much control over however, is what luck your explorers has in bringing home eggs. I have 10 savage scouts, 1 experienced explorer, 3 lucky explorers and 3 normal explorers. I sent them out on a very long search just go haul home in the area of 165 eggs, for 1 day search (that's 14 very long searches and 3 long searches). this barely covers the absolut minimum required egg hunting needed to reach the achievement of 3200 eggs hauled home by explorers, before the end of event. I would like to say I'm sure I'll reach that, but I can't. at least not without lying.
    I'm entirely certain that there are lots and lots of people who don't have quite as big a force of explorers at their disposal as I do, and if I'm having issues reaching this achivement, I believe they are just doomed in the hunt for a level 6 basket unless they also ingage in pvp.
    if no pvp and all achievements except the "have explorers bring back 3200 eggs" are done, they still won't get the level 6 basket.

my question is this: is the level 6 basket, just for the absolute elite (which I don't believe I belong at to begin with (and if I can't reach the level 6 basket, that will prove my point (but I digress)))?
    or in other terms, those that have spent a fortune on the game, and then it still may not be reachable (unless you have an even bigger force than I of course. there is of course that possibility). or am I simply missing something in the grand unified theory of things?

hopefully people will understand what I'm rambling about.
    again, sorry for changing the subject.

oh and btw. pvp is supposed to be optional! ei. an option! aka. "do-not-need-to-do"

thanks for your time.

//Koump

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Koumpounophob View Post
    hey all.. and sorry for changing the current subject to something entirely different, but I have no idea where else to post, my apologies.
    //Koump

That is only in 2 days! But i have all explorers possible :P It is possible to get them even with less explorers.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    think having 3 skilled Lucky explorers will make or break getting the 3200 required, I have 603 atm ,12 savage 1 experienced, 3 Lucky and 3 tavern

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    I would be inclined to give your argument a fair hearing if it was not for one glaring flaw. PH conversion of eggs to coins is for the old spotted eggs not this years stripey eggs.
    Then you fail to appreciate the full extent of my argument.
    I was referring to all event resources, not just eggs.

1 football converts to 2gc
    1 pumpkin converts to 0.4gc
    1 present converts to 1gc
    1 egg converts to 1gc

To think that the conversion rate for Stripy Eggs will be significantly different is somewhat naive at this point.
    Last edited by Ozzymandeus; 19.03.15 at 04:47.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I have: 3 Lucky, 2 Savage, 1 Experienced, 3 Tavern Explorers

2 days:
    Lucky goes 6 times, bring 48 Eggs (14h30min each)
    Savage 2 times, bring 23 Eggs (21h50min each)
    Experienced goes 1 time, bring 0 Eggs (22h50min)
    109h of search they bring 71, Stevie Wonder can better than that.

Last year Easter and other Events after, Lucky was with + option (eggs + eggs), this year, there is no + options, for now, and normally they found less Eggs than Savage, Lucky 16 - Savage 23, maybe to consider one small change, Lucky --> UnLucky

If this "find rate" continue to the end of the Event, everything more than 2000 Eggs with Explorers will be woohooo, for me. It will be very interesting, can I reach magical number - 4595 to buy my first MMA.

I wanna congrats to BB and this smart play, after they announce Stripy eggs and all negative comments, they put Vet, MMA and one more General here, buildings, grout... everything, on the other hand, 80% of players can't reach 7000 eggs (max is about 15k). Nice move, we give you everything, sorry if you can't get with the Stripy we have GEMS option, try there --- Nice, but no thanks. GEMS, i will leave that option to someone else.

Maybe BB don't know (or they don't care), but at this planet we have plenty countries - states, not only USA, Germany, maybe UK. There are states with 300€ average month salary - if you can find job.

Greetings, sorry for small off.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam1389 View Post

If this "find rate" continue to the end of the Event, everything more than 2000 Eggs with Explorers will be woohooo, for me. It will be very interesting, can I reach magical number - 4595 to buy my first MMA.

I wanna congrats to BB and this smart play, after they announce Stripy eggs and all negative comments, they put Vet, MMA and one more General here, buildings, grout... everything, on the other hand, 80% of players can't reach 7000 eggs (max is about 15k). Nice move, we give you everything, sorry if you can't get with the Stripy we have GEMS option, try there --- Nice, but no thanks. GEMS, i will leave that option to someone else.
    depending on your level, but I'm going to assume you can at least do BK and maybe even RB give your joining date. The MMA is reachable if you swap your ls on at least 1 adventure per day and sell all the granite and titanium you get, this event is probably more challenging than previous ones but I actually think that makes it a little more enjoyable.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    hey again all.

to the few who has replied to me, thank you so much for your input. sorta proves it can be done, at least for myself, as I was in severe doubt. has really boosted my hopes, thank you.

thank you.

//Koump

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Master of Defense has only 50 atack -- that is to low, not very usefful

I like event, best so far

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Don't think this is much of an event myself, no special buildings other than a house that I don't need, not worth my time

World
    Sandycove
    Without going into the obvious flaws of testing/lag/bugs etc..

I happen to think BB have got this one right for the most part. Its taking longer to accumulate the eggs due the lower loot drops and lower treasure drops. The scenarios, whilst one-dimensional, are a diversion especially when waiting for troops to return form an adventure. I love the fact that acheivements have been added to the events as well.

One big critique is the surprise eggs for gems in the store. It's about time the rabbids were removed and more thought went into the "duff" prizes.

Other than that, I'm happy BB continue to give us free stuff to work for in these events - a big thank you from me on that score

Reply to Thread