Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Where do Easter Eggs come from" bug

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

"Where do Easter Eggs come from" bug

Am in the adventure Where do Easter eggs come from. and am stuck. It is telling me to "Place the newly calmed chickens on the nest". I have collected them, but they are not in my inventory. I appear to be stuck! Help....

Millsync

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    You have to "calm" them in PH - make new buff.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Thank you! Not exactly clear.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    So I collected all the stinky plants and then there is nothing I can do as they are not in my inventory and there is nothing I can click on or find to use/create a polecat spray! Where am I going wrong - had to cancel the adventure to get back!

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Widower2008 View Post
    So I collected all the stinky plants and then there is nothing I can do as they are not in my inventory and there is nothing I can click on or find to use/create a polecat spray! Where am I going wrong - had to cancel the adventure to get back!
    No need to cancel, click on the 'return home' button at bottom left of screen.
    This takes you back to home island where you can use provision house to make polecat sprays (think you need five?).
    Then click on adventure tab on right of screen to go back to adventure where you can use spray (now in your inventory)

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Widower2008 View Post
    When starting the adventure your Provision House gains an extra tab.
    This tab contains the option to create the "buffs" needed by the adventure like (from the top of my head since I don't have the adventure active at the moment)
    • Anti-Polecat Spray
    • Polecat Gin
    • Calm Chicken
    • Chicken Wellness Kit
    After creating the buffs you need to go back to the scenario map and place them on specific items (which will be highlighted)

EDIT: double posted with Sheddoe. Took me a while to remember the options

World
    Sandycove
    One thing I noticed and is nice to know when planning to do several scenarios.

At the moment the scenario ends, all jobs that create a scenario specific buff will be cancelled
    Last edited by Fexno; 19.03.15 at 11:23. Reason: typo

World
    Newfoundland
    We are currently investigating an issue here, so make sure you DO NOT produce more buffs than the scenario asks, or you risk losing the extra buffs.

Later edit: This works as intended, but please, DO NOT produce more buffs than asked by the scenario or you will lose the resources (as seen in the Help Window Archive under scenarios).

Also, please wait for the quests to become active before applying the buffs, or you will have to produce and apply the buffs again.
    Last edited by BB_Ravel; 20.03.15 at 13:10.

World
    Sandycove
    i have applied the buffs but the adventure will not progress, I had also already done the calmed chicken buffs too

http://prntscr.com/6j1bas

well this is odd, I had already made and applied the calm chicken buffs, but on arriving back at home island, the PH gave me the opportunity to remake them. Not sure whats going on in this game anymore
    Last edited by jollyfog2012; 20.03.15 at 10:26.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    there is an issue if you produce more buff's than required when you complete scenario any extra in your inventory will just vanish without a trace

Reply to Thread