Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ★ Queue rearrangement gets forgoten after closing the game [12503]

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove

★ Queue rearrangement gets forgoten after closing the game [12503]

I was building loads of recruits in my barracks, then a block went wrong and I lost some elites which I needed to rebuild urgently. I rearranged my barracks queue and shortly after logged out.

An hour or so later I log back in to find my barracks queue in total disarray, not in the order I had left it. Additionally one batch of elites in the middle of the queue only had the instant complete option - no option to cancel or reorder

Having spent the best part of 20m clicking the little arrows to get the priority things building first (man this interface needs a move to top and move to bottom button) I was pretty miffed to find it was a complete waste of time.
    HOTFIX!

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    logged out, cleared cache and waited for 20m and the entire 9hr queue has completed! this gets weirder and weirder...
    HOTFIX!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Queue rearrangement gets forgoten after closing the game

I get troubles with this bug from the very introduction of the rearrangement possibility - both for Provision House and Barracks. I get some tasks up and close the browser window, but when I reopen some couple of hours later I find the up-ed tasks at the end - as if I did nothing to get them faster.

But today a new "version"of the bug occured and surprised me even more badly. I was tricking the above-mentioned bug by waiting for the up-ed task to start /after the top one is over/ without closing the window in the browser. Well, today I saw a long task for producing settlers starting and even passing one part. Then I closed the window and reopened some half an hour later. What was my surprise to find the settlers task back on its final place in order - not only as if I didn't rearrange but even as if it didn't start!!

Please let the arrows for rearrangement be useful.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Twice I've rearranged my Prov house queue to ensure the required buffs were produced for the guild quest by the morning, and the queue has been un-rearranged overnight.

World
    Newfoundland

Change order in rarity prov house not working

Hi,

I had a queue of gamekeeper snack in rarity prov house but I needed to make some double time buffs for the combat armory. So I put that one up in the queue. But every time I got back online it was back at the bottum of the queueu. Happened 2 times now.
    I don't really mind, but has anyone else had this issue?

Jude

World
    Sandycove
    [Threads merged: "Bug in barracks", "Queue rearrangement gets forgoten after closing the game", "Change order in rarity prov house not working"]

World
    Newfoundland
    thank you Fexno

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle

messed up queues once again

The queues are messed up again, a bit worse then before.

Id est the provision house, had buffs and materials in it, added the brew -quest related- slide it up to the second position. Log off, return an hour later. Brew at the end of the queue. This is old bug, the new part is that items in the queue can now be finished with gems. For the past 15 hours, 2nd, 3rd, last and/or penultimate items (in most combinations) could be finished for gems. (yes, the property of the first item in ph has passed to one or more items in the list, in varying numbers and position(s))

Attack order in a camp.
    Sent 15 suicide attacks in a camp in short succession, my case VLT, had 7 militia deserters and lots of lbmen left; 7 fast generals with 2b each for the militia, allowed 20 flags, then 8 more (6 tavern, 2 fast) with 1r for the lbmen deserters. I knew from experience that it can put the order wrong if generals enter within 15 seconds in a camp, hence the 1min head start ... but the current situation is far worse then before, the 5th attacker, otherwise arriving 1 minute late, is picked wrong i.e. 1b

The whole game is about queues. Writing queues and heaps is 1st university year material.
    Is it too hard to get a graduate that passed that course to write queues here? How about testing, anybody knowledgeable in computer science?
    Attached Images

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by aklbr View Post

Attack order in a camp.
    Sent 15 suicide attacks in a camp in short succession, my case VLT, had 7 militia deserters and lots of lbmen left; 7 fast generals with 2b each for the militia, allowed 20 flags, then 8 more (6 tavern, 2 fast) with 1r for the lbmen deserters. I knew from experience that it can put the order wrong if generals enter within 15 seconds in a camp, hence the 1min head start ... but the current situation is far worse then before, the 5th attacker, otherwise arriving 1 minute late, is picked wrong i.e. 1b
    just had same bug on Traitors; a wave attack was preceded by the final attack when the gens were perfectly spaced and sent for this NOT to have happened

World
    Newfoundland

Rarity provision house reordering bug

Yesterday I started "Wedding Invitation" Buff scenario. Unfortunately i already had 40 days of production in both prov house and rarity prov house. Not being in a rush to complete the buff quest i set upon the task of re-ordering production in the rarity to move the wedding cake up the list. After getting it up to less than 30 days, I decided to call it a night and logged off.

This morning the rarity prov house had re-ordered back to the original order with wedding cake at the bottom. Not to be put off, i again moved it back up the list to about 22 days, but then had to go out. when i came back this evening it was at the bottom of the list again

My hand hurts...... and SOLT is taking me much longer than it should. Is anyone else having issues with re-ordering in the rarity provision house, provision house, barracks, combat armoury, combat academy? They all have the same interface, and was wondering if it is the wedding cake (event tab) causing the issue or an issue with the interface.

Reply to Thread