Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 24/03/2015

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    Where is the challenge in building smelters and mining ore or buying those with other resources? .
    Better do few colonies, before you speak for something that you don't understand.

The challenges in PV? now are: to pick the right colony and after that - right troops/attacks/blocks as the weapon price is different also there is a troop limit, to use available medipacks wisely for suicidal attacks and blocks because there is a time limit, and finding the best path to the boss. From all after 24th - there will be only 1 challenge. Maybe you will find alone which one. So with this change they will kill a most of their good ideas in PV? before even you understand that they are good, because "It's expensive". Well i will say it again it is not and you don' t have to be Einstein to find it - you just have to try.

Also before BB makes this system available for many players,i think that first they have to fix the bugs in PV? and we all know how fast is the process .
    As most of the players have no idea about this bugs, i think that soon "the snow will melt in Europe" again (thank you again Mannerheim).

The challenge in pvp are the other players and with lower costs the challenge will be greater.
    That' s true - so if you look at my first post you will see that i agree with reducing the price, i don't agree with the chosen price .
    Last edited by Bfreak; 21.03.15 at 21:44.

World
    Newfoundland
    Never saw any difficulty in getting resources - build more, slap a bigger buff on or just get from TO. So I only saw the silly situation where in a game of rock-paper-scissors for some reason rock costs 5 times less. I agree, this price change is another lets do as little as possible type thing to get ppl off their back.
    I find the fact that only iron is used ridiculous. They could have used bronze or even gold somewhere..
    For me PVP seems like one big missed opportunity. They could have introduced new resources had separate prod building for each weapon or at least type of weapon (even sidestuff like science has that!) or if they absolutely had to stick to only iron sold endless iron mines etc..

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Never saw any difficulty in getting resources - build more, slap a bigger buff on or just get from TO. So I only saw the silly situation where in a game of rock-paper-scissors for some reason rock costs 5 times less. I agree, this price change is another lets do as little as possible type thing to get ppl off their back.
    I find the fact that only iron is used ridiculous. They could have used bronze or even gold somewhere..
    For me PVP seems like one big missed opportunity. They could have introduced new resources had separate prod building for each weapon or at least type of weapon (even sidestuff like science has that!) or if they absolutely had to stick to only iron sold endless iron mines etc..
    LOL I love the way how you lead the conversation to other direction every time. First it was about about the fun, after that smelters and mines was the problem now is something different. Anyway - fora a change I agree this time with you (at least with most of what you said). Why only iron (well there a few other resources needed too, but lets skip that)? Why not separate building for each type of weapon? I also would like to know .

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    -1 for me.
    Cost reduction is to much and bugs need fixing first.
    I haven't done expeditions so far as I heard they was extremely buggy. That being said I always had every intention of doing so after the Easter Event and as I had a shed load of spare resources I have made 20k of each of the standard weapons and 6k of the blocking weapons. That is a huge amount of resources wasted and I could have achieved the same result with a lot fewer input resources. My lose and I cant blame BB as they are right to revisit the game mechanics but I still wonder if they have made the price to low.
    Last edited by fishslice; 22.03.15 at 17:29.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfreak View Post
    LOL I love the way how you lead the conversation to other direction every time. First it was about about the fun, after that smelters and mines was the problem now is something different.
    Why only iron (well there a few other resources needed too, but lets skip that)?
    I know Im hard to follow sometimes but geez. First was about explaining you the facts of life. Not my idea of fun but thats how it is. Then there was your idea that having to build more smelters and mines aka having to use more resources was somehow a challenge. It is not.
    Iron is the base resource and only limiting factor (on own island at least).

Same as fishslice Im waiting for an all clear on bugs. Seems it might never come..

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Then there was your idea that having to build more smelters and mines aka having to use more resources was somehow a challenge. It is not.
    LMAO Did I said this...really. I even showed you the list for this challenges(at least for me), probably i miss some.Obviously this is a challenge for you, but i didn't said that it's for me I said "Better do few colonies, before you speak for something that you don't understand". So i will explain it like this.

bandits huge colony tier 1:
    losses 250 attack infantry+100heavy infantry/time spent from start to finish ~ 40mins/loot: check the info +75 eggs(i was lucky) today
    I hope that you can use the calculator.

And i will say that you are not the guy who can explain me "the facts of life" ...in a game.
    I will stop here man. Have fun
    Last edited by Bfreak; 23.03.15 at 00:37.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Can we please expect a reduction in price of mountain buff which seems astronomically high... moreover a sincere request to BB to review the gem cost for all the items as it really doesn't make sense... if they can be rationally adjusted then I am sure it will be a good way for BB to increase revenue as more people will be ready to shell out gems.

World
    Newfoundland
    Bfreak, why are any of those challenges you described gone? Don't you still need to stay under the limit for troops and medipacks, and find the best attacks?
    EVO is recruiting.
    Players of all levels and experiences welcome. We like to teach.
    Take a look at our recruitment thread, or send me a PM if you're interested.
    Join the evolution today!

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    from my perspective the cost reduction might entice me to try Colonies, but the majority of those that aren't doing them will continue to not do them because of the stigma PVP carries with it, I remarked yesterday about the reductions in guild chat and was shot down in flames. Still think BB need to do some polished presentation explaining the combat system in it's entirety, you have to remember a very large amount of people follow guides parrot fashion just to get through adventures.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Ravel pls fix expedition bugs:
    1 expedition can not be finished if your on an invited adventure.
    2 Expedition Acvhivements boss catagory is always 0 pls fix it.
    I have a question about expeditions I bought 5th marshall but u limited nearly all expedition with 4 marshall so its waste of resourse pls change marshall limit for a logic limit.
    3 With the new search of expedition we need to remove our friends to find player owned islands .please turn it back

Reply to Thread