Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 24/03/2015

World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Change Log - 24/03/2015

The Change Log for this feedback thread can be found here.

Thank you!

BB_Ravel

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    nice

time for some expeditions

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by jubuti View Post
    time for some expeditions
    Not until Wednesday!

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    -1 from me. True - the price of this weapons must be reduced.....but 5-6 times is too much.Now the challenge is gone.

World
    Newfoundland
    news flash - this game is supposed to be fun not challenge. if you need challenge you can always give away the difference in weapon cost

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Never believed it was about the expenses - but I am looking forward to read, what the new excuse will be. He-he...

Point is: PPL had no problem jumping the balloon event, as it was easy - no guide needed.

Expedition islands is the most awesome feature BB has ever delievered. Marshalls travel to the island in 2 minutes - marshalls moves twice as fast on the island.
    You have to invent your strategy once you see the island.

This is real strategy - not something you do with brain shut off, following a guide. Only downsides are:

1. You get really bored with normal adventures.
    2. It is not considered to be real PvP - we need BB to use/show our nicks.
    3. Gaining the defence achievements is all a matter of players using the stupid tier system.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    news flash - this game is supposed to be fun not challenge. if you need challenge you can always give away the difference in weapon cost

You made me laugh very long.

I usually don't do that but for you i will make an exception. First this thread is called "[Feedback] Change Log - 24/03/2015" - so where is your feedback?
    You prefer to leave feedback about my comment - thank you, but i don’t care about your opinion.
    I know that not many players will think like me, but i can share what I think.
    I'm sad that i see experienced players like you complaining how hard and expensive is PV? . Well I have surprise for you mate – it is not, but you have to use your brain . I bet that you did millions of pirates adv (and it is soooo funny to do pirates), but I will be very surprised, if you did more than 1-2 colonies.

"Now the challenge is gone" my meaning was - now this will be too easy.
    Enjoy that, because it seems that for you fun means easy.

The "PV?" is not balanced, there are many bugs, there is a lot of things to be improved - but for me it is a very small step in the right direction. And not the price of the weapons is the main issue.

Have a nice weekend

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfreak View Post
    Now the challenge is gone.
    I would actually prefer a game that tested me, rather than one that just gave everyone everything, Where is the sense of achievement in such a game.

I felt this way over the easter residence, so I can understand your point, but such is life.
    Last edited by Brayarg; 21.03.15 at 13:25.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfreak View Post
    You made me laugh very long.

I usually don't do that but for you i will make an exception. First this thread is called "[Feedback] Change Log - 24/03/2015" - so where is your feedback?
    You prefer to leave feedback about my comment - thank you, but i don’t care about your opinion.
    I know that not many players will think like me, but i can share what I think.
    I'm sad that i see experienced players like you complaining how hard and expensive is PV? . Well I have surprise for you mate – it is not, but you have to use your brain . I bet that you did millions of pirates adv (and it is soooo funny to do pirates), but I will be very surprised, if you did more than 1-2 colonies.

"Now the challenge is gone" my meaning was - now this will be too easy.
    Enjoy that, because it seems that for you fun means easy.

The "PV?" is not balanced, there are many bugs, there is a lot of things to be improved - but for me it is a very small step in the right direction. And not the price of the weapons is the main issue.

Have a nice weekend
    This game is a standard timekiller. You wont find much mlg-360-noscoping here. If BB has half a brain they will give sense of accomplishment to as many players as possible - provided it doesnt cut into their bottom line of course. Players like us hit the 'ceiling' fast and then we can leave or make our own challenges.
    Where is the challenge in building smelters and mining ore or buying those with other resources? The challenge in pvp are the other players and with lower costs the challenge will be greater.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    both made a valid point :-)

Reply to Thread