Reply to Thread

Thread: No Loot from Adventure

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

No Loot from Adventure

Today I joined someone else's Roaring Bull adventure, got my kill as usual (see screenshot)

http://prntscr.com/6jcprd

Both other players got their loot mails, but I did not for some reason. Why is that?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Other guy must have finished adventure before you made kill. Has happened me once or twice too.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Happened to me today, in Dark Priests, where my attack was completed at least 30 minutes before adventure was concluded.

Is there any point in me contacting Support. ?
    Last edited by meggy; 22.03.15 at 03:54. Reason: Additional text

World
    Newfoundland
    if you have certainly made a kill, then yes contact support, they will need to look into it, but also they should give you your loot.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks Kit, sent ticket to support - shall now await result.

** Waiting still for automatic mail to say that support received my ticket.
    Last edited by meggy; 24.03.15 at 07:47. Reason: Additional info

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    same here but on Traitors - all good but i got only SC no loot. That's what i call bad luck

prntscr.com/6k60q5

World
    Newfoundland
    Please send in support tickets if your adventure loot is missing as this needs to be looked into and reported.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Happend to me a lot of times. I get the collections loot, but not the kill loot. Ive sent a support ticket and they just say that I need to get a kill. Well with 10 recruits and Count Dracul I always get a kill, and when I replied with this info, they closed the ticket.

This happens to me over and over, I always send 10 recruits and count dracul. Or 10 recruits and Grim Reaper general. Always a sure kill of a lot of enemies. Still no loot. Still no fix. Still no understanding about this from support. Im done sending in support tickets, since they just bounce me all over the place and then a reply that the ticket is closed.

World
    Newfoundland
    are you 100% sure you got a kill? recruits will not guarantee a kill on certain camps. The only way you can be sure you made a kill is by checking the battle report after, and then send support a copy of it if you did not get loot, but i am inclined to think you are not making a kill if it is happening so much.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    are you 100% sure you got a kill? recruits will not guarantee a kill on certain camps. The only way you can be sure you made a kill is by checking the battle report after, and then send support a copy of it if you did not get loot, but i am inclined to think you are not making a kill if it is happening so much.
    I agree. I've never seen the loot not show up. I check the number of enemies in the camp before I attack and write a note (100 x guys, 80 y guys) and then use the calculator to see what I need to send, then look at the enemies numbers after the attack. Dracul has a very wide damage range and doesn't tend to do so well against certain troops. I'd make sure about that side before questioning an error in the game not giving rewards.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread