Thread: General improvment

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

General improvment

basically a skill tree for generals with upgrades like
    1) transfer speed
    2) travelling speed
    3) bonus points to certain troops (either attack or health)
    4) possibility of finding loot in camps that have been destroyed in %
    5) recovery time
    6) generals attack damage increase
    7) super skill can cross one montain or river or something like that (1 per adventure no matter how many generals are upgraded)
    8) super skill stealth can bypass 1 red zone (1 per adventure no matter how many generals are upgraded)
    9) super skill double troops 1 time attack but recovery time even with victory

and as a side note an empty troops button would be so handy also some sort of visibility improvement when the general is hidden in the trees and mountains

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    I'd prefer an Island skill tree before generals but something to make tavern generals take 15 mins to get to adventures, loot in camps chance would be nice and cutting tavern generals recovery from 4 hours to 2 hours also.

World
    Newfoundland
    I think if we ever get a general skill tree, it'll be for gems and not for books because otherwise it'd make gem-bought generals superfluous. Or if it will be for books, I hope we get a new book type because it already takes 10 manuscripts and 1 week to make a tome and I'm not looking forward to starting to skill up my generals like that.

Something I read recently on the forum was that originally, when BB made the fast generals, they only wanted to halve the travel time and not the fighting time. So if we do get a skill that shortens travel time for tavern generals, I fear it'll also make them useless for blocking.

I can't see the river/mountain thing happening - but I could see demolition buffs on adventures too. Probably not for gems, because no one would buy those. As for stealth - that'd be fun. Another variant of stealth could be to shrink the red zone of enemy camps by one square around - I think that'd be easier to do.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    nice points guys but i dont think it would make the gem bought generals useless as you could upgrade all generals including vets and mma so it would make them even better for instance with travel time a max 25% decrease in travel time would be 7 min 30sec off a normal (22min 30 sec) and the fast gens would be 3min 45sec so (11min 15 secs) the ratio is the same as now if anything it would make people spend more on gems to get more 11 minute generals so good for developers and us avid players aswell, i agree the mountain/river thing prob wouldnt but i like the demolition idea on adv's +1 for that, but im not asking to make tavern general as good as the gem bought ones as that would never happen, js a chance to improve whats already there. the island skill tree is an interesting idea

Reply to Thread