Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Problem clicking on a camp to attack it

World
    Sandycove
    from my experience it is very active in Traitors adventure lately, in my case, but found the cure for it, and it works 100% every time.
    When you first get your mouse pointer over the camp i gets "stucked" and stops responding to clicking, i tried myself clicking like mad repeatedly and that didnt help too so just move it away of the camp and next try it will most surely work.
    Hope this helps

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Are the devs looking into this? Its really annoying that 'improvements' to the game actually hinder playability forcing people to click the same object many times for the desired response. Similarly trying to find and click collectibles is more difficult with the extra popups added recently too.

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    +1 - I have this issue when trying to attack witch towers (RB), dark castles (BK) and white castles (Traitors), especially on my laptop with a touchpad, but even just with a normal mouse, hardly ever attacks first time I click on the leader. Urgh123's suggestion, to move away and then to click does work, but it is a pain that there is a problem at all.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I practised by making attacks with 1r and retreating immediately until I found a way that works for me nearly everytime.

In Traitors, I found that if I zoom in until all participating camps are just on screen, but only the lower half of the White Castle is just visible in the top right corner, then the popups do not interfere with target selections.
    Last edited by Bottlecap; 31.03.15 at 00:53. Reason: typo

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Traitors is a nice short adventure, made into one of the longest adventures by these ridiculously frustrating pop-ups.

Addition - Just to repeat what others have said the best "fix" is to click on the entry point of enemy camps and the exit point of your generals camps (and even this is an excise in frustration
    Last edited by PeteyMcBrew; 31.03.15 at 09:06. Reason: Addition

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I think they've fixed it. I haven't had problems with this since last maintenance.

World
    Sandycove
    Selecting the camp(s) is indeed much more difficult than it was. I've found if I 'come in' with the pointer from the left/bottom left and then into the corner of the camp I have better luck (in other words, completely avoiding the tool-tip). This seems to also help when camps are closely nested (again, trying to avoid the tool-tips entirely). I agree castles/towers seem to be much harder than other camps.
    I happen to like being able to see my troops in a camp quickly, but I'd happily give it up for having selecting the camps easier like it used to be.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread