Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Why did BB lower the explorer eggs find rates??

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MerlinXII View Post
    super unlucky for the whole server.
    I took the time last night to check out some of the other languages, we are not alone I didn't post anything about it because this is going nowhere.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    After investigating the recent complaints regarding a lower drop rate for Stripy Eggs on Explorer searches, the conclusion was that the drop rate wasn't changed.

A fix for the Sturdy Shovel skill was deployed, which appears to be the reason Explorers with this skill are bringing in less eggs.
    Sturdy Shovel was not working correctly when it came to Stripy Eggs and Explorers were finding a significantly increased number of event resources (Stripy Eggs) when this skill was involved (approx 4 times more).

Sturdy Shovel only affects the amount of loot found on a treasure search, not the chance to find a particular treasure.
    No drop rates have been changed.
    Can we please get an explanation/investigation into why Lucky explorers had 2 chances to find a stack of eggs on a single treasure search before this weeks maintenance and they only have 1 chance now - same as all the other explorers. Thank you.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    0 eggs from 8 explorers coming back - including 3 luckies. all were doing extra-long searches. Did they remove eggs from explorer loot altogether?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Does BB think we are all retarded? Its patently obvious to absolutely everyone that the drop rate for eggs has shrunk to nearly nothing. Denying what is as plain as daylight is dishonest and insulting.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MerlinXII View Post
    Does anyone know why BB lowered the eggs drop rate?

You are making it impossible to complete the quest...

I had 17 explorers return this morning with only 48 eggs between them.. This cannot be right. This is Greed or stupid mistake..

Either way please FIX IT....
    Removed

Please do not use insults on our forum
    Last edited by MOD_Fhearghus; 29.03.15 at 08:32.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    After investigating the recent complaints regarding a lower drop rate for Stripy Eggs on Explorer searches, the conclusion was that the drop rate wasn't changed.

A fix for the Sturdy Shovel skill was deployed, which appears to be the reason Explorers with this skill are bringing in less eggs.
    Sturdy Shovel was not working correctly when it came to Stripy Eggs and Explorers were finding a significantly increased number of event resources (Stripy Eggs) when this skill was involved (approx 4 times more).

Sturdy Shovel only affects the amount of loot found on a treasure search, not the chance to find a particular treasure.
    No drop rates have been changed.
    How was that conclusion reached? Did anybody actually bother to check the in game drop rates by running some tests or did they just check their internal version tracked and conclude that no changes were reported? Because it has been shown before that the ones designing this games are Removed to actually listen to bug reports and prefer to just assume that they can't introduce bugs. Remember how it took ages for them to realize that the fix for the explorer event was still broken. We were told it was just a graphical bug. It was obvious for anyone who spent a little time with the game that they were still broken but they just refused to listen. Is that the case again?

Could we actually be told the drop rate so we can help check if it's working? If the devs/programmers are too Removed to test their broken game, can you at least give us the information needed so we can do it? What is the drop rate for the different amounts and the different searches?

Please don't use insults on our forum
    Last edited by MOD_Fhearghus; 29.03.15 at 08:34.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    No sign of any lowering of drop rate seen on my account. Despite the fix my returns have remained the same.
    Last edited by Dorotheus; 29.03.15 at 12:12.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I am not happy that BB is not willing to sort this out and just say nothing happened.. Its not the first time BB created a bug..

clearly some players are not affected but other are very much affected.

In the mean time we loose out (unfairly) on an achievement points bonus and time is running out. i had my best morning since the fix... I got back 105 eggs with 17 explores including 3 x Lucky's.

I must be seriously unlucky. 3200 eggs is not possible.. will need a month more on event

I suppose denial is easier than faultfinding. Its business after-all...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    No sign of any lowering of drop rate seen on my account. Despite the fix my returns have remained the same.
    So your saying your lucky explorers are finding two lots of eggs ?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    My eggs found by explorers has dropped drastically, and its not statisical.

Reply to Thread