Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Why did BB lower the explorer eggs find rates??

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Why did BB lower the explorer eggs find rates??

Does anyone know why BB lowered the eggs drop rate?

You are making it impossible to complete the quest...

I had 17 explorers return this morning with only 48 eggs between them.. This cannot be right. This is Greed or stupid mistake..

Either way please FIX IT....

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Agreed! Playing lev 48 and having only 3x tavern explo and one lucky. Only lucky brought some on very long search. So tell me, how it is possible to gain enough eggs to achieve 3200 eggs with explos??? Lowering egg rate on explos will make this event unpossible hard for players, who don´t have more explorers. So all new players. If tavern ones are totally useless on events, then why even make event resource to be collected with explos? Tavern explos are having anyhow way more longer searching time than fancy explos, which players, who has started gaming on right time, got from events. Yes, I bought my lucky with gemms to make this event even little easier. But no way.

Have got 495 eggs from beginning of event to this day with explos running on very long search. I cannot even gain 1500 achievement during event.

You get people to buy gemms and spend them. Reward, let´s make items useless.. well, if I see that gemms I spent was waste of them. Won´t be bothered to use more.
    Last edited by Zeta123; 27.03.15 at 08:04.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm having the same problem. My lucky explorers are 1 for 12 since the maintenances on Tuesday/Wednesday. Before that they were going at about 75%....

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta123 View Post

Have got 495 eggs from beginning of event to this day with explos running on very long search. I cannot even gain 1500 achievement during event.

You get people to buy gemms and spend them. Reward, let´s make items useless.. well, if I see that gems I spent was waste of them. Won´t be bothered to use more.
    I agree.. if BB uses this kind of approach to force gem buying I will also stop gem buying... I am suppose to enjoy this game but rather I am offended by BB attitude towards loyal players.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    I wonder if someone altered the wrong line of code re lucky shovel? Seems the total eggs found has dropped to 9% chance, not just the extra eggs from the skill. Since they 'fixed' it my lucky explorers have found zero eggs.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I have 3 Lucky on long, last 5 long search no eggs at all - 15 search should return some egg, so dont call them lucky anymore

World
    Newfoundland
    After investigating the recent complaints regarding a lower drop rate for Stripy Eggs on Explorer searches, the conclusion was that the drop rate wasn't changed.

A fix for the Sturdy Shovel skill was deployed, which appears to be the reason Explorers with this skill are bringing in less eggs.
    Sturdy Shovel was not working correctly when it came to Stripy Eggs and Explorers were finding a significantly increased number of event resources (Stripy Eggs) when this skill was involved (approx 4 times more).

Sturdy Shovel only affects the amount of loot found on a treasure search, not the chance to find a particular treasure.
    No drop rates have been changed.
    Last edited by BB_Ravel; 27.03.15 at 13:48.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Nevertheless, the drop rate is so low, having only 3 regular explorers, i can't finish even "the hint" quest (50 eggs from very long treasure search)

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    i had no problems I got my 3200 eggs from all my explorers scouts luckys etc yesterday
    Last edited by Stylopora; 28.03.15 at 00:10.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    After investigating the recent complaints regarding a lower drop rate for Stripy Eggs on Explorer searches, the conclusion was that the drop rate wasn't changed.

A fix for the Sturdy Shovel skill was deployed, which appears to be the reason Explorers with this skill are bringing in less eggs.
    Sturdy Shovel was not working correctly when it came to Stripy Eggs and Explorers were finding a significantly increased number of event resources (Stripy Eggs) when this skill was involved (approx 4 times more).

Sturdy Shovel only affects the amount of loot found on a treasure search, not the chance to find a particular treasure.
    No drop rates have been changed.
    With all due respect this is nonsense... All the EVIDENCE points against what you are saying. The drop rates changed ALLOT since the emergency "FIX" was done.

We are NOT imagining it or being unlucky.. stats don't just change overnight from normal to super unlucky for the whole server.

I Kindly ask BB to look further.. something changed.. unintentionally maybe then but SOMETHING changed... the explores bring back VERY VERY low amounts of eggs.. You guys have the stats.. pull it up and compare to one week ago and you will see the same...

PLZ fix this...

Reply to Thread