Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Using the new Defensive General

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Deorum View Post
    So... all in all considered, has anyone concluded that he can be of any extra value for blocking?
    In reality, he can only be used on rather weak camps.
    Against camps with stronger units, or larger amounts of units, he doesn't provide any advantage as a blocker at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Deorum View Post
    Well these have to be implemented in guides. :P
    I've added him as an option for the blocks in DP, the first block in IotP and the first block in WotS (which rarely onyone needs).

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lashy View Post
    what a rip off might as well of stuck with normal gen...bb getting greedy i think now coming out with any rubbish so people spend money
    I disagree, noone is forcing you to buy the Master of Def general. This general is great for people who like variety and do adventures with their own guides or at least guides optimized by themselves. So buy at your own risk, you can do stuf without him so if you feel that the general is rubbish don't buy it.

Being greedy is introducing a general with 300 units, making it cost 10k eggs and you can only farm 5k with event. Making a must buy 5k eggs with gem/$ idea which clearly they are not doing.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiusha View Post
    I disagree, noone is forcing you to buy the Master of Def general. This general is great for people who like variety and do adventures with their own guides or at least guides optimized by themselves. So buy at your own risk, you can do stuf without him so if you feel that the general is rubbish don't buy it.

Being greedy is introducing a general with 300 units, making it cost 10k eggs and you can only farm 5k with event. Making a must buy 5k eggs with gem/$ idea which clearly they are not doing.
    don't assume Lashy isn't making his own guides
    i know he is

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    where did it say i was forced to buy it..i gave my personal view i dont care what that person think if they want to kiss up bb thats upto them

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Odd and useless gen. So with 25-50dmg it's not even good replacement for bhg? Doh!

5000hp seems much to anyone used to kill 11000hp Chuck in bn? Meh!

It looks like the general is a left over from some scraped scheme for pve right now. However we still yet about to see skill trees for combat and economy of island, so getting one MoD "just in case" for lv50 player seems ok. Maybe with 10 manuals, 10 tomes and 11 codexes this MoD will get dmg around 120 like bhg and become useful at least at taking lootspots... So right now it is just an expensive and unique decoration for the island? Oh well.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    @inyi was just pointing out that general might be of interest to people that wish to try out new/different stuff.

@lashy, read my comment again plz. I was just trying to point out that rip-off would require for players to must get this general which isn't the case now, or is it? .

Reply to Thread