Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Adventures that do NOT deliver eggs as reward?

World
    Newfoundland
    maybe im odd but i always prioritized my island over the lvl. did the adventures that gave the loot i needed for evolving and lvl came with it. didnt like nords as it put me ahead of the main quests for example.
    these days its much easier to run away with the lvl and arrive at 50 with a very limited economy. premium+surprise attack+almost free settlers. all you really need is bronze swords and not messing up blocks.

Also have questions about buying ls vs playing adv yourself. Isnt there some premium inside ls price? Id prefer playing single player adv or swapping/selling ls myself. Dont have any math behind it - just gut feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Theloneus View Post
    You guys really dont want more players staying put.
    And this statement really needs some further explanation cause as it stands it makes no sense.
    Last edited by topgearfan; 05.04.15 at 09:23.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Sorry, but I call filtered on most of the level 50 opinions."Just do enough adventures and you will get the eggs"
    Sorry if it sounded harsh, but that's the truth for me. If you had made researches about the event , you will know that the "Traitors" adventure is the best choice(one of them) during the event. You don't lose many troops, you can do it quick, and you can buy it for 145MF in the merchant. So you only have to play it.
    You said that you are level 42,so i will assume that you have level 4 barracks,level 4 provision house and Vet or MMa(if you don't have MMa and Vet , you should be VERY happy if you get one of them for eggs). With this i think that you can do 3 Traitors adventures daily with no problem(if you want to spare time and efforts - more).So let's say 20 days x3 adv = 60 adventures. My opinion is that the loot can cover your expenses for doing the adventures and you make profit too .From 60 Traitors adventures im sure that you will get min 3K eggs with no premium. 3K + the eggs from the easter quest + eggs from explorers and i think that you can get your MMa not so hard, and this is the best item you can buy in this game. And now u can buy it only with playing the game .
    If you want to spend time and efforts - nothing is impossible here.

You guys really dont want more players staying put.
    Sorry, but i call this filtered
    Last edited by MOD_Fhearghus; 06.04.15 at 17:33. Reason: please do not use inappropriate language in your posts

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfreak View Post
    If you had made researches about the event , you will know that the "Traitors" adventure is the best choice(one of them) during the event.
    FYI, still 0 eggs from playing Traitors... What are the odds???

BB, you're a total rip-off! It used to be a fun game to play but now, it's commercial first.
    Well, there are loads of better commercial games around so why stick around such game which is poorly held together (look at the PvP shambles, recurring bugs, useless GQ's...)?

EWiggin
    I got all the easter achievements - including PVP... It was touch and go in the last day for the Explorers!

This is not to debate the merits of buying gems (But this does fund game development). It's been a time since I did so - but it has made the game more pleasurable for me (and let's not forget, it's a game!).

I also agree with others that achievements should not be achievable by all... I played for some years now and if I have an advantage, I feel I've earned it. Why should some newer friend be able to come and get all achievements - what would that say for my achievements (learning PVP etc).

I see some talking about the lack of LS's available - Or their lack of resource to do adventures over and over... Well I'm sorry about that... But then as a guild, we worked to ensure that as far as possible, all ended with a fast general. Do I care if their egg houses are a lower level than mine? Not at all... I spent days on single player adventure after single player adventure to make sure all had a good item from the event.
    If we were atheletes or musicians (most of us probably aren't , we would be unsurprised if those who put in the years of training achieved a better outcome... To those who are unhappy - don't worry - your time is coming

Well done BlueByte - another good event

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    the post needs to be set high- otherwise there is no point to an event-

also- BB is in the game to make money- so some monetary advantages are essential to entice people to spend it on the game - so eggs for gems make sense

all in all not badly balanced

and eggs in certain adventures or more in certain adventures are a good way to let people play ones that they would normally avoid somewhat - i think this feature can be used better in selecting adventures with a high event reward - there are plenty of underutilized adventures thatc an do with the high event item reward to get em played more (and i won't suggest SOTV )

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think that every adventure should give some small amount of eggs, never 0. For players who have just started the game, getting resources for just doing one horseback or WITS can take days. Getting 0 from an adventure for them really sucks.

I dont understand how BB came up with how many eggs an adventure should be awarded. It looks as if all long adventures were given the lowest number, and the rest were put in a box and some chosen randomly to give more eggs in reward. If they cant come up with something better than this, then maybe just give same amount in all adventures, and leave out the zero, better lower the amount in all adventures and give a little each time.

Reply to Thread