Reply to Thread

Thread: Another bug

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

Another bug

Is this a new bug?
    Why cant i see how many weapons are in combat academy - queue, like Rarity house and barracks
    printscreen

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    No, it's not a new bug. It's the same in those other buff/training buildings and "it's working as intended".
    Those numbers are not updated by itself but when something else happens - quickest way is to close & open combat academy again.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    No, it's not a new bug. It's the same in those other buff/training buildings and "it's working as intended".
    Those numbers are not updated by itself but when something else happens - quickest way is to close & open combat academy again.
    this doesnt work i dont see any numbers, to see how many weapons are in queue

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    You mean the Combat ARMOURY (not Academy)... and that doesn't show the numbers of weapons in the queue for me either.
    The Academy shows the number of troops queued, just like SmurfASH describes.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    yeah sorry, youre right.

Reply to Thread