Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: PVP is unplayable

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I think the expeditions part of the game is a lot of fun. I got to level 50 a month ago. I've done a VLT a week since then, and because of the encouragement from a couple of people in BHG guild have had a go at the colonies. It moves so much faster than the regular adventures. I'm only on barren level, but I only needed a few hundred troops to capture it.

Imagine. Your troops arrive in 2 minutes to the colony. You are attacking a couple of minutes later. The marshals move very quickly to attack the camps, unlike on regular adventures where they crawl!

Unfortunately it got taken off me the next day! But I'm still game to go back and do more when the troops have rebuilt. It's refreshing to have a part of the game that you don't need a guide to do blocks! I like the challenge. Obviously plenty of other players do too, judging by how fast I lost my first colony. I don't think they should get rid of it, just iron out the existing bugs.

I wish I'd had the resources to start doing it before Easter!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Huge promising colony (coal)
    last camp ( big poss, map boss), attack knob to not but to the camp
    after 2 hour losing pvp and the fight was in vain , ,

All camps destroyed, only one, map boss and game over s..ks sorry.

my recommendation
    Do not play PVP

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    as I said, as has happened.
    "you lost colony"

only fighting points, support team did not help.
    I loss 1200 military units for expeditions.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by sepistaja View Post
    as I said, as has happened.
    "you lost colony"

only fighting points, support team did not help.
    I loss 1200 military units for expeditions.
    May I suggest that 1200 troops is quite low for a colony that has a 2200 troop limit. With careful planning you could win with only 1200 troops or less, but if you haven't done very many I'd suggest you need a larger army to start with, and all 5 marshals available.

World
    Newfoundland
    When they fix dogs or its not bugged?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ViliusV View Post
    When they fix dogs or its not bugged?
    What is wrong with dogs?
    They have their own bonusses and different weaknesses compared with other defensive units, but that does not mean they are bugged. It just means you have to treat them a little differently compared to other units. I think that is a good thing because it adds variety.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by brendonm View Post
    What is wrong with dogs?
    They have their own bonusses and different weaknesses compared with other defensive units, but that does not mean they are bugged. It just means you have to treat them a little differently compared to other units. I think that is a good thing because it adds variety.
    Did you fight camps where is 40 dogs and 40 40 other units? Its 50% that you get bug when you wont know what come next cuz all icons disapear or the attack units switch in middle of fight... Also how they revive after you kill it with attack units (less then 10)...

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ViliusV View Post
    Did you fight camps where is 40 dogs and 40 40 other units? Its 50% that you get bug when you wont know what come next cuz all icons disapear or the attack units switch in middle of fight... Also how they revive after you kill it with attack units (less then 10)...
    Yeah, I have noticed that. At first I thought it was just server lag, but it happened to me 3 times on one colony tonight. Needless to say I lost due to not having enough medipacks. GRRRR! I'm going to avoid those camps like the plague from now on.

Apart from the issue with that particular camp setup (40/40/40), I haven't had any other issues with dogs. 60/60 seems to switch just fine, and 100 requires no switching at all.

Reply to Thread