Reply to Thread

Thread: Marshals

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Marshals

Help!

Why can't I send my Marshal to an adventure? I am nearly at the end of the Horseback time, but it only gives me to option to send a General, and he keeps on being defeated and it takes ages to build another set of 200 troops? Is there a difference between an adventure and an expedition? I have bought a training expedition, but I can't seem to use it when in the middle of Horseback! is it best to cancel Horseback and start again with the training expedition?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I think you can only send Marshals on expeditions and generals on adventrues

World
    Sandycove
    Marshals can only go on expeditions and Generals only on adventures, and you can't do both an expedition and an adventure at the same time. And they way they work is extremely different as far as the mechanics of the battles go.
    Just to let you know, if you cancel Horseback you will have to find another one because you can't restart an adventure once cancelled.

Sounds like working to get another General would help you.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Are you using a guide to do the adventure, or working it out on your own? You can buy additional generals in the tavern if you currently only have one.

Tage Horseback Guide

Reply to Thread