Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: BK Guide - MoD as blocker, 2xMMAs cannon

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    For the lootspotters with the new Lord Dracul

Camp 6 can be done with a Drac Smak of 20 mil 140 cav 40 xbow
    Camp 7 can be done with a Drac Smak of 80 cav 120 xbow.
    Last edited by Dorotheus; 28.10.15 at 06:35.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Dracul + MoD block. for SE leader camp not included in original guide.

From X1 Mod 89E
    From X2 Drac 20S 120C 60XB Send gens after each other.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Indeed, I can't quote statistics, but more often than not, the enemy cavs are all killed anyway. The 2nd 1R wave can ofc be used, though with the freely available horses in loots these days, Im happy to lose 10 Cav.
    Easy to do those stats, the MMA does 450-500 dam, and have 80% acuracy.

That means chaces are he'll do 500 dam (killing all cavs) 4 out of 5 times, and there's a 20% or 1 in 5 risk of him doing 450 dam (killing 90 cav).

As bobsie pointed out the solution to only killing 90 cav with MMA is to send 11R to attack, which will kill the last 10 cavs.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Problems I have encountered with this guide:

1. With [60R 100C 60K] there is a 5% chance that you will lose 0-6C on camp 8 (it's happened to me a few times). According to TSO FastSIM (http://settlersonlinemaps.com/fastsim.php), the following setup will remove that 5% chance at the cost of one more R on average - 56)

[79R 90C 1E 50K]

http://settlersonlinemaps.com/fastsi...0=80&E_1_67=80

2. When blocking camp 11 and attacking camp 12, I've noticed I have had to wait until the MoD reaches *at least* the little tree above before sending my MMA, otherwise there is a very good chance that the MMA will be intercepted and sent to the camp below 11. Unless you retreat the MMA you will lose around [83R 3-24K], in addition to the [145C 51E] lost with the MoD.

For some strange reason, on occasion, even when allowing extra time before sending the MMA, the MMA will *still* be intercepted. The times this has happened I haven't been looking during the attack, so can't say for sure what is going on. I'm certain it's not a lag problem, as at this point no lootspotters were invited. It remains a mystery to me why the MMA is being intercepted. This has happened numerous times, costing a lot of time, gold coins and resources, to the point where I am thinking seriously about stopping using this guide. The only thing I can think of at this point is that BB is changing the pathing/camp influence range for those top camps sometimes.

Edit: Corrected camp 6 to camp 8
    Last edited by Bunnios; 27.11.15 at 09:31.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    1 Do you mean camp 8 as the guide says 112R 108K for camp 6 ?

2 There are two different garrison positions given in the guide for the camp 11/12 block which ones are you using ?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post

2 There are two different garrison positions given in the guide for the camp 11/12 block which ones are you using ?
    I'm using the "X6/7" positions, the ones on the far right of the guide, i.e. the lower ones

World
    Newfoundland
    it is possible for mma to attack camp below 11 if you send the block before camp 10 is destroyed.
    i think the waiting doesnt matter if that is the case. happened to me only once and have not tested it further so no idea if bug or working as intended.

oh and i love the easy to input round troop figures in this guide. please dont change them.
    Last edited by topgearfan; 27.11.15 at 10:55.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    it is possible for mma to attack camp below 11 if you send the block before camp 10 is destroyed.
    I think this must be the reason - thanks for the tip. I think sometimes I haven't waited for 10 to be destroyed before sending the block and attack to the castle. Since I started waiting for camp 10 to be completely gone I have not had any problems.

World
    Sandycove
    just as an update, this is my revised BK guide Ive been using during this event. Having 2 MoDs is awesome with 4 (or even 5) MMA's approx 570R losses

I used the 140R 80K set up for pure speed, this only changes on the final attack. I have BK loots rtf in 35 mins (with looters invited 5 mins after starting adv)

http://prntscr.com/ajfi68

the attack 180C wave 2 on camp 7 can be replaced with a Drac to save time again.

This is purely a speed exercise for event loots - please consider the extra losses if you use this as a normal guide...
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 24.03.16 at 16:45.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Now have my 2nd Drac, First attempt double Drac1r on camp 9 killed all cav and 13 xb. Second attempt Double Drac1r on camp 9 killed just 88 cav.

However in practice I will probably just send 1 drac1r as backup for when MMA fails to kill all cav.
    Last edited by Dorotheus; 20.10.16 at 19:14. Reason: additional info

Reply to Thread