Where do Easter eggs come from?

I know very easy to do and maybe not worth a guide, but hey if you do a number of these in one go its good to have a quick "Cheat Sheet" to make it go as quickly as it can.

With scenarios you are not able to make say 50 of one item and have it carry over to another one.
They disappear so its not worth it. (This may change in a future update)

If doing a few Scenarios together, can I suggest you put choc bunnies on one or both provision houses if you have them. Good chance you will get one or two back as loot to replace them plus it makes build time that much quicker for those of an impatient nature.

I have put COMPELTE QUEST in caps to remind you to press that button before you apply any more buffs. You can get ahead of yourself in these scenarios and in doing so you may hit a point where it cannot finish.
e.g. place polecat cages on wildlife cave before it asks you and that’s it you cannot complete it as they do not reset once collapsed. (not tested this in all cases so your mileage may vary with items resetting but it costs more resources to make buffs so watch out)

Some times it takes up to 30 seconds for the next set of quests to appear while on the scenario. Be patient

Start Adventure, before you go

Make polecat gin (cage) x7

Make Chicken wellness kit x5

Go to island

Find Stinky flowers x5 COMPELTE QUEST return

Make anti polecat x5

Return to island, place anti polecat x5 COMPELTE QUEST

Place polecat gin x7 COMPELTE QUEST

Find frightened chicken x5 COMPELTE QUEST return

Make Calm Chicken x5

Return to island, Place Calm Chicken on nest x5 COMPELTE QUEST

Place Chicken Wellness kit x5

End

Anyone got any more cheat sheets for Scenarios?

mjfen
GIW