Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance 14/04 ETA?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    I am aware that this is not the regular maintenance schedule and I know you guys are frustrated, but it is the first time we are running a conversion script on event resources and it appears some delays are inevitable.

Thank you for your patience!
    Does it mean the game is going to be offline for a day when next event in October starts/ends?
    Last edited by MCLueppers; 14.04.15 at 14:29.
    Remember, remember the 25/11? You should have seen what happened on 17/03, 14/04 and 21/04 ...
    29/09 seems to be a major problem...

World
    Sandycove
    also dunno why lol i think i have lost the plot eventually im singing "i want me a jack, bah bah bah bah" whoopie sings it in jumping jack flash and also singing leaving on a jet plane "Armageddon film version" lol im mixing the 2 up and singing my own little song, when i get to the i want me a jack, i press play button, when i get to i want him come back i hit homepage lol, zombie lack of sleep lulu is now going to own little world to entertain myself lol my OH keeps giving me some funny looks lol

World
    Newfoundland
    Might go on a long walk to a short shop to buy some sky hooks to hang the TV on

Keltica
    i love that film lulu - whoopie is awesome

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Keltica View Post
    i love that film lulu - whoopie is awesome
    yep it was on late not last night, but night before i think shes mint

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherool View Post
    No this one is special, there is a weekly maintenance, but it's 2-3 hours usually. This one is taking longer because they are trying to convert leftover easter eggs to coins (I think) and I guess the script is taking a lot longer to finish on the live servers than in their development lab.
    They've got a development lab!?! Are you sure about that? Have you actually seen it? I thought they just wrote new code, dipped it in treacle and threw it at the servers to see if it stuck!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramzkie View Post
    I bet you've been in that situation coco?
    happened to me while shifting from one proxy to another.
    was trying for 16 hours non-stop, everyone from top to bottom were complaining.
    at last, it was a case of not setting a flag in init script.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Weekly Maintenance will take place every Tuesday from now on and May last for a period not exceeding one week. !!! BB will keep you totally informed of all that is happening at least once every Fortnight. Please enjoy spending money on gems while you wait so that you can be prepared for the next time you are able to play the game. We regret that we dont know when that will be But please be patient with us.. We will endeavour to have a new event sometime in the future to help remove any lasting issues caused by the current one.

Settlers Offline Team

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by cocput View Post
    arent cheese supposed to melt in pizzas?
    most probably, but I can see why one might prefer they not melt. there are some flavors that get lost by hi heat. ( some cheeses).

this pizza shown maybe just heated in some unusual way by a different type "stove".

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MCLueppers View Post
    Does it mean the game is going to be offline for a day when next event in October starts/ends?
    I fear so Mcluppers, I also fear that the lag on first day of event will be horrific and there will be emergency maintenance to sort that out, then more emergency maintenance to sort out the zone lock. As i said in a earlier post, BB seemed to have missed the point that there were certain advantage sin the old system in s much as they sorted out the bugs years ago instead of muddling through on the fly during the actual event.

Reply to Thread