Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Scenarios Resource Master acheivement quest

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    but there might be 2 people who want to be challenged..
    And there might be 5000? seems a pointless comment.

World
    Sandycove
    Seeing as the search is also shared with the finding of normal adventures, the drop rate would have to be low. Otherwise people would hit the forum complaining they couldn't find their nords/sa/iotp/db etc.
    I think what players are saying, Brayarg, is that at 1% it is ridiculously low and once again shows a lack of understanding of the real game by the Devs. ( Or yet another throw it out to quickly mistake )
    As we can now produce map frags, there is more than enough room for an increased drop rate on par with adventures in the same search category. ( especially those adventures which have proven to be unpopular because of being unbalanced from the outset) I, and I am sure many others would rather have a scenario drop rate equivalent to a mini addy, a SotV a SE or any of the much ruined Co-ops which are currently filling my star with little incentive to play.
    The very sad point, is that as we all know TSO Devs never make mistakes, and never will admit to it when we, the players point them out. Once it hits live its here to stay for a very long time. The only hope is that during the next event requiring explorer searches, when they tweak the drop rates down for the event addy during the second week, that as an consequential side effect the scenario drop rates increase
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    ...the much ruined Co-ops which are currently filling my star with little incentive to play...
    My explorers bring back loads of these things. The drop rate must be something like 1 in 7 for me.
    I don't play co-ops but I've heard they aren't that great. Why are they disliked by so many?

World
    Sandycove
    Some of the co-ops are actually good from a experience/cost point of view (The Siege for example) and they mostly have decent loot. I think the biggest problem is the coordination/scheduling of players - that applies especially for me. My wife Diwata and I obviously have no problem with the 2 player ones being on the same schedule - and we have a friend here that plays so we've hit some 3 player adventures too. But being in New Zealand, we're awake when the majority of players (at least in our guild) are asleep making that 4th player difficult. Even in the same time zones there are different work/school schedules, different amounts of time people can be online, those occasional players that just kind of 'forget' and mess everything up, etc.

The problem is mostly logistics I think rather than the adventures themselves.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    I think what players are saying, Brayarg, is that at 1% it is ridiculously low and once again shows a lack of understanding of the real game by the Devs. ( Or yet another throw it out to quickly mistake )
    As we can now produce map frags, there is more than enough room for an increased drop rate on par with adventures in the same search category. ( especially those adventures which have proven to be unpopular because of being unbalanced from the outset) I, and I am sure many others would rather have a scenario drop rate equivalent to a mini addy, a SotV a SE or any of the much ruined Co-ops which are currently filling my star with little incentive to play.
    The very sad point, is that as we all know TSO Devs never make mistakes, and never will admit to it when we, the players point them out. Once it hits live its here to stay for a very long time. The only hope is that during the next event requiring explorer searches, when they tweak the drop rates down for the event addy during the second week, that as an consequential side effect the scenario drop rates increase
    I never specified what low was, just that it needed to be low. As anything to high would unbalance the rest of the search.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    I never specified what low was, just that it needed to be low. As anything to high would unbalance the rest of the search.
    not necessarily since 30% of the searches return only map frags.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Does Resource Master work as intended?

Achievements\General Achievements\Scenarios\Resources\Resource Master

Gather 1,000,000 resources through scenarios.

I think this only count the "resouces" but refillers not. To me the refillers of course resouces too.
    Ok if you don't want count buildings or buffs, but refillers?

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Houri3; 14.09.16 at 07:53.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Resource master achievement doesn't count

I have done some scenarios during this halloween event (over 10, less than 20, twins and grain conflict). There is achievement called “resource master” in scenarios section “gather 1,000,000 resources through scenarios.”).

My count was before the Halloween event 36330, and now my count is still 36330.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 06.11.18 at 12:09.

World
    Newfoundland
    grain conflict gives no resources in the loot, only buffs and refills which do not count
    twins only has a 4% chance of giving some exo wood
    so most likely you got no resources from doing those scenarios

ps it is a veeeeery, slow achievement to do, due to the low amounts of actual resources from scenarios
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    ty Kit, I thought that all loot counted as resources (one of those gives lot marble refills). Then there is no bug..

Yep.. very slow ach to do, that's why i only do them when premium time.

Reply to Thread