Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance 21/04 Updates

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    At the next maintenance do your self a favor and write "Will be down for 24 hours", then there will not be so many posts in here..

Unless it takes over 24 hours ofc.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by EctoRune View Post
    For the love of Hyela, get some damned content into the game.
    Very valid point there. If TSO was the only game in the world, maybe wont mind the extreme slow rate of updates. But BB you need to realize there are tons of games out there to play / socialize and more essentially, spend money on. If there is another place you would have us gripe, please let me know and I will willingly do it. We need new content, desperately.

Having agreed to EctoRune's points, a game's stability is entertainment factor is high in deciding if I want to spend money on it. I spent decent amount on gems, but now its hard for me spend money when I don't believe in BB's ability to keep this game going further. These are by far the HIGHEST down times I have ever seen on a game, and the consistency of "unforeseen problems" just leads me to believe there is no progress happening. I am sure there is tremendous pressure on developers to deliver, but just putting pressure on developers is not the salvation we need. Identify problems, bring more resources, change strategy, but demonstrate something please. My belief now is that TSO will just keep going the way it is and then in a year or two, we will suddenly get the news that servers are shutting. I for one am not going to invest any more money in this. I am even warning new players in my guild not to buy gems at all unless they don't mind throwing away money.

Now, I agree this might seem as rants of just 1 guy, but.... what if there are others feeling the same way? What then, BB?

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBeuf View Post
    At the next maintenance do your self a favor and write "Will be down for 24 hours", then there will not be so many posts in here..

Unless it takes over 24 hours ofc.
    24hrs downtime coming from BB means ... a week?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Its true, people are leaving the game because of this!
    How can we not wonder that with the bugs and glitches mounting exponentially, the plug wont just get pulled?
    Not only is it a bad service, BB is doing itself a dis-service as potentially paying players leave in droves.

World
    Northisle
    I understand people leaving the game when a maintance takes so much more time then it should.

If i would break a timeline at my work like this, i would be out off work ASAP

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    car is clean and shiny and STILL no tso pfffft
    Last edited by Gaza71; 21.04.15 at 14:57.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    its true the housework has benefited.....I wish the game was clean and shiney

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    im thinking of going back to WoW, or should i be more creative and go back to the pub

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    seems you have plenty of time to decide

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    already been once, a 2 hour long extended lunch, was hoping the game would have been back when i got back to work 90 mins ago

Reply to Thread