Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance 21/04 Updates

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I dont care about extended time for adv. and prem. That absolutley correct to do. That you shouldnt say its a fact we get it. What about us who bought premium (gems) do you really thinks that we understand and will throw our gems away everytime?! We pay to benefit our game and that we can play. Doesnt help us at all to get few hours extended on adv/prem. Give us premium days as 1 day prems a stack of them as payment back. That will give me more than this.

What would you do when people drops off and stop buying gems?!

Yh im angry.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Hmmm - Seems that BB didn't like my comments and have removed them. And I thought this was a forum. My mistake!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugie View Post
    makes a note to set barracks to upgrade to level 5 before next maintenance good use of downtime will be done when I get back on
    i'm sure that day the maintenance will be finished before 7am and u will be mad!

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    quick note to BB was trying to get from lvl45 to 46 on 7 day premium still had 280k xp to get nice surprise if TSO gave me xp instead of gift's I really don't whan't
    my 800 gem's I spent to get 7 day premium would be nice!!!

World
    Sandycove
    i used to buy gems every happy hour but not any more
    wont spend another penny on the game

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Removed want give me my money back, they can't exchange gems to currency... try to be funny.... but they are just Removed

U can maintain the server and do mistakes? THEN U CAN GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK, Removed

Dear TabulaRasa,

Do not use insults in any of you posts in our forum

MOD_Fhearghus
    Last edited by MOD_Fhearghus; 21.04.15 at 12:53.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by god666 View Post
    So did I. And agree! Wont get a penny more from me!

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by puit View Post
    Hats of for this comment Bowlock ! BB realy ought to reply on this herself .
    Thanks Puit, but i fear it will be some inane mail about gremlins, 100 gems and an exo basket. To be absolutely fair to BB it should be gems, not because they are particularly useful but because gems = real money and it is the only thing that they can send that says "hey, we've messed you about, so in return we are sending you something we don't like giving away because it actually costs us cash"

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    when places rainbows on my gold chain i gabe myself a 6hr buffer over maint time.....with the mess we got now do bb have any intention of maybe making raindbows longer to account for there incompetence..maybe a week long buff is needed now....lol
    why dont they have it so all buff timers stop while game is offline?.....you extend adv time,prem time....why not buff time to!!!!!!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by god666 View Post

Hello, I am of the thinking that you probably enjoyed game a lot. and now not as much. I hope you got enough entertainment for your money.

I think BB sells gems at a reasonable price and one can enjoy game without purchase. I really appreciate a company that does that in the gaming world.

I have over a thousand friends in my list, and over 95% no longer have a green dot. Any game only lasts so long with intensity.

I am satisfied with their selling structure in relation to gameplay as just an option. I think you may actually agree. : )

Reply to Thread