Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance 21/04 Updates

World
    Newfoundland
    LOL last two posts steals my words ^^
    competely agreeding , there are sure good reasons for all that mess to happens, but wich ones?
    and i m happy premium and adventures are extended... but what about all those mines going exhausted? and all those buff running off letting productions in red?

well, hoping to see the game stable one of those days, i wish the maintenance equipe all the luck they can get ^^

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowlock View Post
    BB_Ravel,

I know its another really busy Tuesday for you batting off all these complaints about your game once again being unavailable, but it really is worth reading some of the excellent comments above about the mail that should come round with stuff in it. Anyways, I thought I would add to the thread and tell you what I REALLY WANT form the mail. You should be able to just cut and paste this tbh, and it might at least pause further bad feeling.

What I would really like in the mail is an add 100 Fish deposit, but IT MUST come with the following.

"Dear Player,

We know we've had some issues with maintenance the last few weeks, and in fact we know you had issues with game play all year. We are incredibly embarrassed about this. The game has been out of Beta for a long, long time now, and you really shouldn't be getting these issues on a weekly basis the way you are at the moment. Truly we are sorry that you are. Issues have become so bad and so frequent that our management board has instructed us to get a working version on the servers as soon as possible and then lock that code up until such time as we can figure out who to fire and/or how to write and deploy code properly. Coming from such a bad place, we obviously cannot promise to get things 100% right in future but what I can assure you is that we are going to try. We absolutely understand that the level of service / up-times you have experienced, really from the start are not by any measure acceptable. In future we are going to concentrate on keeping the game available. Further, when we do have issues in the future, we are not going to send you a load of old tat, and go on about bunnies / ghosts eating the system because we know it just insults your intelligence and makes you all very angry. Instead we are going to be open, honest and frank both to you our cherished customers, and ourselves about what is expected of us and where we fall short. Once again we are truly, truly sorry, we understand that the experience you have had is atrocious but we are now working our socks off to sort it out, rather than writing a load of new tat nobody wants."

There you go - easy-peasy
    I actually read all of this, did BB?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Time to paint another window frame and watch it dry

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Connection failure

I have been unable to log on for 4 hrs now, anyone else with the same problem?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumblingsnake View Post
    Time to paint another window frame and watch it dry
    just go outside and watch the grass grow

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    nope.. no one at all. lol.

World
    Newfoundland
    What are you guys using behind?
    Cassandra? Elasticsearch? Hadoop?

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    ROFL those 100 gems was crap!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    makes a note to set barracks to upgrade to level 5 before next maintenance good use of downtime will be done when I get back on

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutra View Post
    What are you guys using behind?
    Cassandra? Elasticsearch? Hadoop?
    i'm sure it is MS SQL or just MySQL

Reply to Thread