Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance 21/04 Updates

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Oh come on guys I don't know what you are all so gloomy about. By my calculations, the extra gems from last weeks debacle, this weeks debacle and ofc next week's debacle, gets me a new lucky explorer.

BB_Aguton - Any chance you can send out the gems next week BEFORE maintenance so I get send my new lucky out before the servers get shutdown?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I think they probably do have some idea of what they are doing as they have been doing it for a number of years.... but i look forward to receiving my 100 marble and sandwich.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Your Geologist failed to find a Marble deposit because you failed to log in.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    UUh. We might get a marble refill buff Great!!!!

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by philm View Post
    I think they probably do have some idea of what they are doing as they have been doing it for a number of years.... but i look forward to receiving my 100 marble and sandwich.
    dont forget the love potion !

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    I would actually mind less if we actually got a proper "We're sorry, we messed up." but we *will* get some daft role-play story about bunnies and witches. YAWN. C'mon fess up BB.
    HOTFIX!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    how come the US server is up and running already and this one sits and festers in it's own swamp gas? I reckon we got the teenage server ....

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    9mins to go.... til next ETA extension.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by puit View Post
    dont forget the love potion !
    dont forget - patience is a virtue, possess it if you can, seldom found in women, but never in a man

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    if this game was a tv show , it would have been canceled last season after pvp release!

Reply to Thread