Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Expeditions: Progression System and Rankings

World
    Sandycove
    Well I'm sure for those that want PV? and now ten of them can get their name in a ranking will suit....well ten of them. However there are many of us that want our Settlers game back. You nerfed the loot to rebalance and only half completed the job ( If anyone at BB thinks they have completed it, come here and face the music ) Took away adventures we liked to do but couldn't be bothered to change the daily and guild quests requiring to do them! Week after week we see only development going on PV?, Not making it work properly just developing the idea and adding more to broken content ( You've not really learnt anything over the years have you? ) This maybe punctuated by the odd improvement which we have been calling for three years +, and what new content is added ( scenarios ) is far from ground breaking or balanced! Add to this that in nerfing loot on coop's you took a growing element of the original game and those interested in the `original' TSO game play and it seems that all your interested in is moving TSO to this PV? and to hell with the rest of us, as for everything `new' you add for us `original game' players, you make unplayable two working and liked items.
    I hope your marketing dept. has done its homework and those that need their ego massaging to appear on a whole ten ranking sheet will be prepared to invest cash into doing it, and this will be enough to support the game....I won't be one of them
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    Well I'm sure for those that want PV? and now ten of them can get their name in a ranking will suit....well ten of them. However there are many of us that want our Settlers game back. You nerfed the loot to rebalance and only half completed the job ( If anyone at BB thinks they have completed it, come here and face the music ) Took away adventures we liked to do but couldn't be bothered to change the daily and guild quests requiring to do them! Week after week we see only development going on PV?, Not making it work properly just developing the idea and adding more to broken content ( You've not really learnt anything over the years have you? ) This maybe punctuated by the odd improvement which we have been calling for three years +, and what new content is added ( scenarios ) is far from ground breaking or balanced! Add to this that in nerfing loot on coop's you took a growing element of the original game and those interested in the `original' TSO game play and it seems that all your interested in is moving TSO to this PV? and to hell with the rest of us, as for everything `new' you add for us `original game' players, you make unplayable two working and liked items.
    I hope your marketing dept. has done its homework and those that need their ego massaging to appear on a whole ten ranking sheet will be prepared to invest cash into doing it, and this will be enough to support the game....I won't be one of them
    +1 Amen

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm waiting for BB to add insult to injury and advise that those on the Monthly Top 10 Leader Board will be rewarded with some sort of stupid incentive like free gems to try and incentivise people to play these cartoons.

Also its interesting to see in the screenshot of the Expedition Unlocks that there looks like there are non PVP related rewards in there such as extra building licenses, XP and maybe even a General. I don't particularly care about these things for myself as I already have to many but BB really are pushing this aspect of the game. As others above have said I hope that for those that do play it they sort the buggy nature of it out.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    This idea belongs where the guild bank went and other bad ideas. Why not ask the community what they would like to see for a change?

A lot of players need more to do, to keep us interested. How about a competition for players to design some content?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    just a thought for BB:
    If you ever need to fire somebody, start whit the TSO pvp desegniers, best game, worse update ever!

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Interesting.
    Pv? Ranking: A little incentive to improve one's 'efficiency' (kill per loss ratio I guess) and 'time' (less faffing, more fighting)
    Expedition Progression System: Some nice rewards for those who frequently play Pv?

Remind me in a week to persuade a guildie to pop over to test to try it out and bring back feedback

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I like the upcoming features. I can't wait for them

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Guess what, attempted deployment on test, result test server down until tomorrow,and they want to deploy it here.
    Hello buck your ideas up and employ some common sense
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Guess what, attempted deployment on test, result test server down until tomorrow,and they want to deploy it here.
    Hello buck your ideas up and employ some common sense
    Hmm why don't you use some common sense too. The features will not land on live servers for several weeks or months.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Hmm why don't you use some common sense too. The features will not land on live servers for several weeks or months.
    Sorry but I am not a fan of specsavers
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread