Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Downtime and compensation/ Sandycove

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    Disappointing that still no explanation has been given, so they obviously haven't got a clue what they are doing and it will happen again.
    Here..
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DocAckersonCO1 View Post
    last week I made a frozen pizza and while eating it, game came online. Same this week!!! lesson learned... eat more pizza. : )
    And you tell me this now, Doc? I would've ordered you pizza 12 hours ago!!!
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by JiriTomiczek View Post
    100 gems would be - in my eyes - enough compensation. Because not everyone has time to sit in front of PC 24/7 just to be sure to get the daily log-in bonus.
    Very wrong , at least for me. First i want to say that i almost didn't had any damage because i was almost not active in this days anyway.So personally i don't care about those gifts. But for example you know that many players choose exactly this time to use premium day - they usually start premium day monday evening(BB knows that too....). Many of them lost it , because this extra Ms - yes time was extended...and most of this players got this "compensation" in their sleep hours so it was pointless(BB knows that too...). This extra long M happened 2 times already and no compensation... And have in mind that some of this people actually payed REAL money for this premium...

No offense, but before every maintenance you should think ahead and stop everything that can otherwise "weaken" your economy (gold chain, bean castle, etc.).
    Here you are right and wrong at the same time. You are right that you have to think ahead and plan the things, but i think that you have to do this not only before M in this game(that's one of things that i like in it). But when you make your plans and do the things (buildings,upgrades,buffs and many more other things) you count on information you have. BB provided wrong information - in this case a lot of players are affected from this. If u want to tell me that i have to plan the things on bases that BB can make mistake( i see that you are long enough here so u know how often they do mistakes), i think that this is mission impossible .Everyone makes mistakes, but when this is permanent and also it affects a lot other people - well you can say at least sorry....
    I think that nobody from the people who wrote in this post actually cares about the compensation - but we want to see that BB understands this mistakes and making notes, so they will not repeat them. But obviously for all they don't do that

About the gems i think like MCL - Your world was the lucky one with the last "short" M. You had "only" 5h delay from what i saw .If you are active player - you didn't had any problems to log in for a minute and don't miss your day, so you got 100gems extra, btw i did it and i got extra gems too.But do you think that this is fair? Well for me it is not - i don't care too much about that, but it is not fair and that's the truth..
    Last edited by Bfreak; 24.04.15 at 14:20.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Hmm, U guys do realise that this game could end anytime? What will u do then? Ask for the money bk that u purchased gems for?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    Hmm, U guys do realise that this game could end anytime? What will u do then? Ask for the money bk that u purchased gems for?
    What I expect is that BB sticks to their promises - EDM ROI nearly 600 days, annual premium time etc. If they decide to abandon the game then yes, I expect a refund for the remainder of time for these purchases.
    Remember, remember the 25/11? You should have seen what happened on 17/03, 14/04 and 21/04 ...
    29/09 seems to be a major problem...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Personally me - yes i realise that, because it is in the game rules . You ask what we will do if the game ends tomorrow - please don't worry for me ...But do you care about that? And if you don't care (because you actually don't) - why do you ask ?
    Last edited by Bfreak; 24.04.15 at 15:36.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    My point was toward the extra compensation wanted by sandy cove players! I think we would all take 2 weeks maintenance time if it promised to fix all the bugs!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    My point was toward the extra compensation wanted by sandy cove players! I think we would all take 2 weeks maintenance time if it promised to fix all the bugs!
    LOL . First You ask Do you know .....What you will do... Now your point is....(ok you have the right to share your point ofc). But tell me where did you saw in the previous posts the words "extra compensation"? You saw "Sandycove" - and here are the nice comments.... And the only thing the people here are asking is fair treatment. If you can' t understand that, then you are "blind" .
    I would be happy if we get a maintenance which will fix all bugs, even if it take months . But if you see it announced on home page - will u believe in this miracle?..... Because i will not.
    After the last maintenance the bugs are more in Pv? and Adventures. For example i don't understand why i need "return home" button on both adventure tabs(when i have 2 active adventures) when i can be actually only on one adventure map . And after the last maintenance we have this button on both tabs .
    Last edited by Bfreak; 24.04.15 at 17:26.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    If you want to play game with words that's fine with me Bfreak

Quote Originally Posted by Bfreak View Post
    ... for example you know that many players choose exactly this time to use premium day - they usually start premium day monday evening(BB knows that too....).
    I am not sure how to respond for this politely -> everyone, who starts 1 day premium the night - at least at my timezone - before maintenance is foolish (not sure, if "idiot" is allowed to say) or calculating (in that case such player learned the lesson). If somebody started week/month/year before maintenance then no harm done - as you said - it got extended.

...you count on information you have. BB provided wrong information - in this case a lot of players are affected from this. If u want to tell me that i have to plan the things on bases that BB can make mistake( i see that you are long enough here so u know how often they do mistakes)...
    I don't usualy do this, but I must side with BB on this. They provide you the information every single week. Every maintenance is announced on front page and MODs and Ravel are "spamming" (sorry for this) every channel with warning "maintenance is taking place in XY hours"
    If it was wrong or not that's debatable, but that brings me to the other part of this quote and I will repeat myself again. You should think ahead and that anything can happen during maintenance. You don't have to play for long (yes I play since the newfounland started) to see that it's not unusual here. Everyone who signed in before 14.4.2015 experienced already.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    If you want to play game with words that's fine with me Bfreak
    Tbh i don't want to play this "game with words". I just write here what i think - as you do.

I am not sure how to respond for this politely -> everyone, who starts 1 day premium the night - at least at my timezone - before maintenance is foolish (not sure, if "idiot" is allowed to say) or calculating (in that case such player learned the lesson). If somebody started week/month/year before maintenance then no harm done - as you said - it got extended.
    Well then you call the majority of players here foolish - well done mate. Why they do that it's so obvious...and again they do that based on BB information.
    Btw for me the premium is the worst idea ever and it was made only about the money, not to make game better.

I don't usualy do this, but I must side with BB on this. They provide you the information every single week. Every maintenance is announced on front page and MODs and Ravel are "spamming" (sorry for this) every channel with warning "maintenance is taking place in XY hours"
    If it was wrong or not that's debatable, but that brings me to the other part of this quote and I will repeat myself again. You should think ahead and that anything can happen during maintenance. You don't have to play for long (yes I play since the newfounland started) to see that it's not unusual here. Everyone who signed in before 14.4.2015 experienced already.
    Well I play here long also and I've never seen a maintenance like the last 2, and they was in a row. I believe that BB made same huge mistake(almost same) in short time and they are affecting not so much players like us - they affect a LOT more the new players(and we all want them right?), but we all took damage more or less .I think that we will never had this conversation if there was same down time for all worlds . And i say that not because i want the other worlds to suffer more, I say that because for me BB have to think in advance and avoid problems like this one - this problems affects a lot more "the young" players not us.

For the planing and thinking ahead - i refuse to think ahead based on BB mistakes and i will not do it. As i said above - everyone make mistakes, but the smart one usually don't repeat them if it is possible....

If we go out of this M issue - there is no BETA in this game name now, BB are taking money from the people (for those - READ THE RULES before you give your money), and i expect a lot more from them (fair treatment, less bugs in the game/because they are now more compared to the time when the game was BETA/, correct information in advance etc).....If you don't - that's you choice.

We think different here and that's all.

I don't want to continue this "game with words" so this will be the last post from me here.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    so dont use 4 days buff maentenance could come

Reply to Thread