Reply to Thread

Thread: Desctructable mountains and rocks

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland

Desctructable mountains and rocks

Well we have them. And I like it tbh. Wish I could buy more to blow them all up but well maybe that will come.
    But when I look at the map I see a lot of spots they could also still make destructible.
    Which I quite frankly wouldn't mind at all (if it also means we get more of those things to blow up stuff with too :P)
    So I certainly hope they consider expanding the spots that can be destroyed.
    And maybe consider adding removable trees :P

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I think many would agree with me that the destruction buffs are way over-priced, though.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think it's best if we ask of BB to give us a a flat Square map without any obstacles, about twice the size of current island. With pitholes of ore built in to the ground over which you build storehouse. Ore would then be mined directly in to the storehouse and they would all be unlimited. 1 of each tree around which you set up wood production and ability to build skyscrapers. You know 1 noble on top of each other. or 1 frozen on top of each other and another and another and another ..... and another

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would agree these are way over priced. At the moment I'm not interested in this feature until it is more obtainable, specifically not just by the size of my check book.

Reply to Thread