Reply to Thread

Thread: adventure feedback

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

adventure feedback

I have looked around forum and cant find any tread that fit my purpose. If it is already there then sorry. Maybe I should make another trad about rearranging and tidying up this forum. New players like me get lost fast here.

Maybe this should be posted under ideas - not really sure.

I have soon tried all the adventures and I think something needs to be done.

My point is:

Many players need some nice new adventures to do,- we have done existing ones over and over.

Some of the old ones take up room in our star, they could use a makeover so that they can become worth doing.

Maybe make a survey about witch ones noone likes to do and why.

on my list of bad adventures you will find :

Wild mary:
    Really a shame - the adv. is ok of you did not lose such a huge lot of troops in the last sector. The loss is too big compared to the loot you get.

SOTV
    Big and confusing map, and very huge loss compared to the exp and loot.

Not sure if any other should be on the list, but maybe others have comments. I have a lot of the same co-ops in my star too, as some adv is just found way to often compared to others.

And we dont need new mini adv, they are very boring - we need new really good adv. A good adv in my book is not too big or small, and it must be a little more advanced than the minis were you can only do the camps in a certain order.

Good adv in my book are: Surprice attack, traitors, VTV, RB, BK, HB.....
    Blocks should be possible and it should be possible fo find certain spots that will make it possible to skip camps.

Anyone else have any comments on this ? We can always hope that maybe BB wants to use the input, and maybe do something, instead of using all their energy on the pvp, that I don't think very many of us wants to do anyway.

World
    Sandycove
    adventures are different for different levels. I would never previously attempt secluded experiments, even as a new level 50, but now its a favourite.

Im sure many would say its a waste and should be discarded... I feel that way with Sons of the Veld, but Im sure there are many out there who enjoy it.

Blocks are an important part of the game, even though BB do not officially recognise them in non PVpee advs. But take away the blocking, and you take away the adrenalin rush of an occasional 6 general block.

Anyway, I diversified...

to me Secluded Experiments for the win. A huge map with lots of lovely blocks and the chance of winning the elusive Angel Gate! I can complete it now in roughly 2 hours losing approx 2400R and 750M AND I have the bonus of getting the 1st 3 blocks in safely using the MoD gen
    Last edited by jollyfog2012; 03.05.15 at 15:11.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    adventures are different for different levels. I would never previously attempt secluded experiments, even as a new level 50, but now its a favourite.

Im sure many would say its a waste and should be discarded... I feel that way with Sons of the Veld, but Im sure there are many out there who enjoy it.
    I completely agree that it depends on where you are as far as what adventures are good. Not that long ago, I couldn't handle Suprise Attack because of the Elite Soliders needed - now I play it as often as I can find it. And since I just earned the right to have cannons, I'm looking forward to some that had previously been way too expensive.

That being said, I would also like to see some new things too - I would think creating new adventures (considering that no new code needs to be developed, just the adventure framework going into the existing engine) would not be too hard. Perhaps BB thought the 'scenarios' would fill the gap of needing some fresh challanges but imho they missed the mark a bit - not as fun as adventures, and also agreed there is nothing like a multi-general block to keep you on the edge of your seat.

Hopefully, we will see some new adventures at some point.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Players have been asking for some adventures to get a makeover to make them more attractive as long as I can remember. Personally I hope BB never do this, it makes a mockery of the element of chance if everything you get is everything you want. The bad ones should remain as they are, besides your never going to get a consensus on which are the bad ones anyway. New adventure on the other hand are a different proposition, provided they are across the board for difficulty and also get included in the quest and achievement system.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    yea so true i'm a min-maxer so i've only done 4 adventures from level 1 to 50. HB and DP until 42, BK and RB after. the rest are just trash, not even worth our time. Hated SA cuz the loot was so terrible.

These days i only do fairies, only adventures left with loot worth my time.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Narcil View Post
    yea so true i'm a min-maxer so i've only done 4 adventures from level 1 to 50. HB and DP until 42, BK and RB after. the rest are just trash, not even worth our time. Hated SA cuz the loot was so terrible.

These days i only do fairies, only adventures left with loot worth my time.
    Then your problem isn't the adventures, but the awful nerf BB inflicted upon them to try and bully people into the failed PvP experiment.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I would like to see and adv with 200K xp or 2000 star coins.

Drop rate of follow advs is awfull. Apart from new income Nords ---> invasion of nords, all other rates should be turn back to old values.

Reply to Thread