Reply to Thread

Thread: Colonies not protected with additional camps

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Colonies not protected with additional camps

Hello,
    I found several colonies owned by other players which doesn't have any additional camp for protection..... This issue start happening after easter event.

I don't think that players miss to protect their own colonies. Also some of my colonies are taken with minimal losses from players conquered them.

It seems that there is new bug that remove additional defense from colonies!

Could you check please?

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I also have this issue. I had a tier 2 granite colony taken off me today.

I know that when I conquered the colony it took me nearly 200 troops. I could not have blocked all the camps between landing and the leader. I made sure additional camps were set up before I claimed the colony, used all of my points.

The attacker was able to block three camps and go straight for the leader, which should have been impossible. Here is the screenshot of the attack report. You can see the additional camps are missing.

http://prntscr.com/74uajs

Total losses to take tier 2 granite colony off me:
    16 heavy infantry
    18 heavy bow
    25 heavy cav
    36 attack cav
    31 attack infantry

Another player in guild has commented this week on taking a tier 3 granite colony off another player in one attack with blocks. Sounds like something is not quite right. I doubt the player who owned that colony forgot their defenses also.
    Deathcap - The Flesh-Eating Mushroom from the Create-An-Enemy Contest 2013

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi guys, i also think there is something fishy regarding those additional defense...

I do not have any exact figures as guys above but, now i conquered two colonies from some other players and both were without any defense.

Also in the past happened that my colony well built and defended, the other player took it with very low amount of troops.

So, its just general question, is not there possibly some "random" bug ? Because some of the colonies even conquered the amount of troops were realistic..

cheers,
    MK

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    This has also been observed on the test server, where granite colonies are almost always being fought over. They need to scrap this system and start over. Too many locked zones, random intercepts, enemy troop switches etc.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I conquered 2 colonies but on both I'm unable to build anything in the build slots because the build menu is not working.
    I cannot switch tabs in the build menu and thus unable to set up any defense camps.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    The PVP has been broken and no ETA on a fix - This is a well known issue

PVP has various issues including the inability to conquer a player colony (it will crash) and the ones above -

It is pointless reporting this as it is known issue and most definitely on a backburner at BB

Reply to Thread