Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] New Event Resources

World
    Sandycove
    what will happen with balloons ppl still have ???

accordin to test they cant be converted
    Retired settler, may 2012 - oktober 2017

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Event window says those will be auto converted to coins when event ends. Would not make any sense to allow conversion to tokens since they had no value and you could create thousands per day.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    IN sweden midsummer's eve will be celebrated friday 19th of june this year so I hope the even starts at least 1 week ahead of that (12th of june).
    Can't remember if the actual date for the event has been presented yet.

fangerious
    Am I the only one concerned that this will be a trade-only event?
    It seems that it would have been nice if there were other ways to get tokens (explorers, adventures, etc).
    Otherwise what you did is reward the already rich that hoarded a lot of old event resources, to go on and fill on additional buildings/resources (the obscene trades going on right now for old event resource prove it).

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by fangerious View Post
    Am I the only one concerned that this will be a trade-only event?
    It seems that it would have been nice if there were other ways to get tokens (explorers, adventures, etc).
    Otherwise what you did is reward the already rich that hoarded a lot of old event resources, to go on and fill on additional buildings/resources (the obscene trades going on right now for old event resource prove it).
    I have the same concerns. So in its present format it solves nothing really the rich get richer. A missed opportunity I think and very strange to have an event just really for the rich and long term players.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by fangerious View Post
    If you look on test, there is another way to get these tokens; buy them for gems

If many who have these old event resources have already got the maximum amount of items from the merchant, then its pretty useless for those people as well. (unless we learn otherwise about the limits).

But tbh, BB didnt have to re-open the stores for this; they could have just said nope, we are going to give everyone a silly gcs exchange rate and be done with it.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    For most people it will be a non-event. Nothing to do, and prices far too high to bother trading to get anything.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I am against fourth MMA on this way.
    1. Chance was given to everybody to get a first MMA 2 years ago, then to buy another for gems and third one during last Easter event. Doesn't matter how many eggs player has collected.
    2. Players who were active in guild helping other low lvl players to get items from the shop during any other event gave away thousands of eggs, presents, footballs... They are out of the run for MMA number 4.
    Just to mention one more time, no matter how many eggs player collects, buy, trade... it was always 3 MMA in last 2 years.
    Why to make a difference?
    Last edited by mrnjau; 25.05.15 at 05:27.

World
    Newfoundland
    I understand some of you wish there was another way to get tokens and cool items, but the event's goal is to rebalance the economy in a way that is satisfactory to the players who have been saving different event resources during the last years.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    I understand some of you wish there was another way to get tokens and cool items, but the event's goal is to rebalance the economy in a way that is satisfactory to the players who have been saving different event resources during the last years.
    Well, then the item limits shouldn't be from last events, but be raised/reset/renewed..
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Reply to Thread