Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] New Event Resources

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    I wonder if BB would consider adding random amounts of event resources to the adventure loots during the event by way of compromise?

This would allow lower level players a chance to collect them and maybe buy a building here and there. If not, they could make gcs by selling theirs on the trade office.

At least this would mean nobody would be excluded from the event if they didn't want to be.
    Nice idea but I fear it's now too late for this to be tested before the shop goes live.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Rebalancing? for who? lol

Quote Originally Posted by fangerious View Post
    But are you rebalancing here? The rich players who have saved huge amount event resources from previous events already have all the "cool items", otherwise they would have used the leftover event resources to get more cool items.
    Also, even if there was another way to gaining the tokens to newer players, the rich players would still have a huge advantage.

Now, I understand that this is a way to compensate these players, and by allowing the resource conversions, you are already doing this. The only thing that you will be "robbing" them is the opportunity to get obscene amount of resources through trade (assuming they already had what they wanted from previous events), thus making the rich - richer.

This is your decision to make. but I have to say it's a little disappointing.
    +1^
    Where is the rebalancing? Rich will get richer while new player will just sit this one out and look.
    Where is the balance in old player with million of coin stashed? How anyone can compete with that?
    If any of them would had been using those coin to help the new players get a reward in that event I could had said...there is gonna be a balance but we all know this is not gonna be the case for most of them (there is a reason after all if those players got so much gold coin stash).

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    I wonder if BB would consider adding random amounts of event resources to the adventure loots during the event by way of compromise?

This would allow lower level players a chance to collect them and maybe buy a building here and there. If not, they could make gcs by selling theirs on the trade office.

At least this would mean nobody would be excluded from the event if they didn't want to be.
    ^+1 to that! then it would be a real event.

World
    Sandycove
    +1 I think that would be a great idea
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread