Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Staffie Bulls [BRITZ] recruiting every day active players - level does not matter!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Staffie Bulls [britz] still recruting new active players - level dont matter

Hi,

Sadly a member left our guild, so we are again looking for new active members!

You have to play every day or as close to, other than that there is no requirement. Level does not matter.

We are a guild that help each other out, so do you need help with a guild quest, daily quest, adventure or anything then just ask. As long as you're doing you're guild quests we are freindly and nice

I hope to hear from you

- Emma (EmmaLou)
    Last edited by EmmaLou; 18.09.14 at 16:45.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    We're still recruting new active members

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    hi Emma i would like to join if thats ok im insantyboy

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Now looking for new members again!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    hi emma lou, if you still have a spot open I will appreciate it please. i'm just graduating the noob status and really like the game! please let me know by invite mail if you will take me. :

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Recruting again!

WE ARE RECRUITING AGAIN! Sice last advertisment we ave has a great guild that completed every day or almost every day, but sadly we had a few mwmbers go on christmas holliday, and then we lost a member to lack of activity in the holliday... So if your an active player, completing quests dayli, and want lots of gq, let me know...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Staffie Bulls [BRITZ] recruiting every day active players - level does not matter!

Hi everyone,

We are a small guild who complete our guild quests daily.. At the moment we have two inactive players, that we are wanting to replace, so that we can keep completing guild quests daily

We are therefore looking for 2 or more players active every day, who want to take part of a guild, for the guild coins primarily. I say it like this, because we are not the most chatty bunch. We do not use the guild chat, but write mails, since we are rarely online at the same time (time differences). We help each other out with guild quests, daily quests, adventures and anything else needet...

Our guild is at the moment comprised of people from sevral different countries, so we speak english together. We are at the moment 10 members, 2 level 50, the rest over level 32, so we all know the game very well

If you are a freindly person, online daily and wanting lots and lots of guild coins and help moveing up in the game, send me game email

Cheers
    - EmmaLou (guild leader)

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Still Searching

Hi everyone...
    We have replaced the two players we were wanting to replace, but we could still use a few more members
    Cheers

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Staffie Bulls [BRITZ] Recruitment Drive 09 places available. New Settlers Welcome.

09 places available!!!!

We welcome you all to apply at Staffie Bulls.

There's two big events coming up and Guild Coins are an extra resource to be traded for pumpkins and presents. Also the Guild market is an excellent way to get more resources, buffs and buildings. (Fish Farms currently available!!)

Members will help each other to complete Guild Quests if short of any resources needed to complete them, all you have to do is ask. Remember there's Golems coming in the next event and some resources can be difficult to spare for both lower and higher level players to vanquish these creatures, so joining a Guild will bring more Settlers to aid your struggle.

New Settlers are welcome. All we ask is that you are regular players who will complete their quests and aid others to complete theirs.

New members will receive some pumpkins from myself during the Halloween Event.

Let's make it a special one.

Leave a reply and i'll contact you.

Yours

Lord High Dictator, Darth Trigger.
    Last edited by Darth-Trigger; 02.10.15 at 00:17.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Still looking!!!!! 10 places available.

leave a reply.

Reply to Thread